XV

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXDecember 27thFriday

Dallas, TX
December 27th
Friday

"Yes ma'am, I think this is more up to your speed if a promise ring is what you're set on," Samir stated, after taking the Fashion Rose Gold Crystal Heart Shaped Ring out from underneath the glass case then placing it on top for the middle-aged black women to view.

She briefly glimpsed at the ring then averted her eyes over to the black teenage boy standing beside her. He had a small smile creeping up on his face, simultaneously nodding his head at the same time. "I'ma ask you this again, are you one hundred percent sure you really like this girl?" She raised her perfectly arched right eyebrow "This is about to be a lot of money and we aren't goin' to spend it if all you want to do is get in that you ladies panties," She spoke seriously.

Samir sniffled his laughter, looking at the boy's facial expression drop to an annoyed one. He side-eyed his mother, lowly smacking his lip at the same time "We already f–Yes Ma, I love her. We've been datin' fa' for eight months now," He shook his head at her, slightly leaning on the glass case in front of him.

"So? Eight months don't really be shit," She fussed "I just need to be sure before I spend my money on this. Y'all better not break up either or I'ma break both of yall asses," She rolled her eyes, looking back at Samir. He tried to be as professional as he could, she just sounded so much like his mother.

"Ma, I'm given' you half the money," He tilted his head to the side and blinked his eyes at her.

"Your point? I'm putin' in a good investment in this boy, hush," She put her hand up at him in a dismissive manner, still looking at Samir. "Don't have teenagers, they are so stressful," She lightly chuckled, putting her Medium size Cream Telfar bag on top of the table.

Samir nodded his head in agreement, already knowing the feeling. Jazmine has stressed him out for a lifetime already. He could have sworn his hair was turning gray in the front of his head.

"How much would this be sweetheart?" She questioned, going inside her purse.

Samir looked down at the ring and then glanced at the boy "I'll do it for $300," He stated. The ring was really close to eight hundred dollars due to it being real Rose Gold along with the heart-shaped diamond being very pricey. The diamonds around the ring could pay off months rent as well.