🌙daring truthfully

"I bedded with her..." Minho admitted coldly as if it was something he was deeply ashamed of. He dared not look Jisung's way, he didn't feel worthy of it.

"I already knew..." Jisung said as if it was nothing and kept reading his book.

"You...knew?" Minho looked his way completely confused and embarrassed.

"Yes, why does it trouble you?"

"Well...I saw the way you acted around Felix. The way you looked down at him for barely touching my chest"

"I was mad at him...not because of the way he acted...but because of how you did. You leaned in when he was around, you smiled widely and placed his perfect hair behind his ear...it made me furious to think I was replaceable. I was mad because you treated him like you treated me."

"Jisung...you know it's not the same with you"

"What makes it different? That I won't let you sleep with me?" He said in a weak voice.

"No, it is because of what I feel in here" he pointed at his heart and Jisung kept the strong eye contact. "Why didn't you tell me that I upset you?"

"Because I thought you'd get up and leave for him."

"Then why are you not mad at me for...yesterday night with Bow?"

"Because I saw the way you looked at her, it is like a friend, but when you looked at Felix..." he frowned and bit his lip. "I know that you slept with her for the role you put up, the mask you need to cover...but he isn't an obligation. He was your own choice."

"I am sorry i hurt you love...I did not know it would affect you this way"

"It is fine...I know it is something of the past, and I know that when you slept with her, you came back to my room, you knocked at my door...not hers"

"How did you know that I had done it...?"

"Your face tells me a great deal about how you are feeling, and yesterday night was filled with distress and guilt most of all." He kissed Minho's forehead before looking back into his eyes. "Also, that night, your skin was warm...which was strange since your skin is always cold and suiting"

"I always knew you were smart, but you keep impressing me Jisung"   He pulled him into a gentle kiss and Jisung didn't hesitate to give it back only sweeter. He pulled away and smiled. "And...do not ever worry about the whole sex part. I will never force you to do anything you don't want. It has no importance to me"

"Are you sure?" Jisung sat on his lap and slowly went down, not breaking eye contact.

Minho groaned lowly and held it in, placing his hands on the younger's hips.

"Yes. It does not matter"

"Oh really?" He licked his ear slowly and Minho let his body relax into the ground.

"Yes."

"Your lips say something...but your body says otherwise...love" he spoke and Minho closed his eyes.

"Does it bother you? I did not mean to make you uncomfortable" he could feel his bugle in his pants and groaned as it only got worst.

"It does not bother me. What actually bothers me is that you are lying to my face, do you not want me?" He pulled his chin and Minho's breath was getting uneven.

"Of course I want you."

"But you don't want to sleep with me?"

"If you are uncomfortable-"