🌙library night

"Say that again, I couldn't hear you" Minho smirked and Jisung blushed even more, hiding his face by looking down.

"I want you..." he muttered and smiled.

"You look so sweet when you blush..." Minho said and took his hands. "What do you want from me?"

"Last night...it was a lot of fun, so I was thinking maybe we could do something similar again...sometime"

"And you thought that bending over seductively would work?" Minho smirked.

"Did it?"

"Yes. It did, but you can speak to me, you can ask me things like this"

"I don't know how to really...put it in words"

"Try to, explain to me what you want" he took his hands and kissed them gently, looking deep into Jisung's eyes.

"I...loved how it felt when you...made love to me...I'd like to do it again, but longer...maybe even more things. I don't know much about this or how they do it in the north, but I want to learn..."

"In the south it is all about utility, you have sex for very different reason then we do. In the north it is all about pleasure and pleasing another."

"Pleasuring others?" Jisung raised his brows.

"Yes, want me to show you?" Minho tugged Jisung's waist band and the younger smiled.

"Sure...teach me the ways of the northern people" Jisung said flirting and Minho smiled, knowing exactly what he'd do.

Minho went on his knees in front of Jisung and the younger took a hold of his hair, playing with it, while the older one snuggled his face against Jisung's flat and soft stomach. He kissed it a couple of times, until his kisses lowered themselves.

"W-What are you doing?" Jisung widened his eyes.

"Trust me on this one" he said simply and started to undo the laces that held Jisung's pants. He undid them and watched them fall to his knees, Minho kept kissing his inner thighs to make it hotter, which worked.

"Minho...I'm not sure about this..."

The older pushed just a bit more and started to lower Jisung's waist band, dragging it with a finger. The younger was blushing and his legs were shacking.

"Jisung...do you trust me?" Minho asked, looking up at him, his red and puffy face.

"I...what if I don't want to anymore...?" Jisung said, seeming like he had changed his mind, or that he was scared.

"Tell you what...if you want to stop, anytime, just speak a word to me, one that will make me stop everything"

"Any word?"

"Yes, tell me beautiful" he kissed his hand and Jisung looked at him calmly.

"Snow...can it be snow?"

"Of course, just use it when you must....but until then" Minho kissed Jisung's stomach and didn't once leave his eyes. "I want a taste of you..."

Jisung widened his eyes and threw his head back when Minho's lips were on his tip, effortlessly kissing it. The younger put a hand on his mouth to stop himself from squirming so much. It felt very different from what they had done the last time. But he truly lost it when Minho started to lower his head onto him, slowly. Jisung grabbed a hold of his thick black hair and moaned into his hand. His whole back was pressed against the library and Minho was on his knees, holding Jisung's hand and his thigh. His mouth was warm and dripping with lust, the younger of the two melting against him.

He picked up a pace, but Jisung was too indulged in pleasure to notice anything.

"Minho..." he said between his fingers, grabbing his hair harshly and his legs felt numb already. "I don't want to...in your mouth" he blushed madly and Minho smirked.

"I said...I want to taste you." Minho said while going back up. "That includes it all"

Jisung closed his eyes shut and moaned into his hand, gasping for air he couldn't take.

"Fuck...baby" Jisung slipped out and didn't even notice it, but Minho heard him loud and clear and moaned himself onto jisung. "S-stop I'm gonna-"

Minho went faster and deeper, hitting the back of his throat deeply, but he was used to it. He loved pleasing others, and he enjoyed it even more when they said his name.

Minho could tell he was holding his high down so he wouldn't come in his mouth, but the older one had a goal in mind so he pushed even more.

He knew just what to do.

Minho pulled away and saw the frustration in Jisung's eyes, like he was so close to the end. He looked into Minho's eyes with such an expression, one that had desires and needs, the ones he would never express.

"Do you want me?" Minho asked, rubbing a thumb on Jisung's thigh. "Do you need me?" He kissed his stomach, only making Jisung needier.

"Yes" he said in a mere whisper and Minho smirked widely, he had won.

"Then don't hold back"

He went back down, as far as he could go and felt the tears in his eyes when he came back up. He bobbed his head numerous times before Jisung finally cracked.

He came down the back of his throat and let out the biggest moan he ever has, trailed with a few smaller ones after. Minho licked his lips, making sure he swallowed it all and smiled widely. Jisung's legs have in and he fell to the floor next to Minho, who showered him with affection. He hugged him, kissing his nose and face all over, making the younger relax his body and have this beautiful expression on, a smile.

"I love you." He spoke and it felt like he could hear Minho's heart beat faster.

"I love you too."

"Let's go back to my room"

<3

They had slept in the same bed again, both their shirt off and smiled plastered on their faces.

When they woke up, Jisung's blond hair was everywhere and Minho chuckled as he placed it the best he could with his hands.

"I eh...wanted to make something clear" Jisung said, shyly and averting.

"Go ahead"

"Yesterday when I said I love you...it's not just because you made me feel good, I genuinely feel something very strong for you. Just wanted to make it clear."

"You are so sweet...I-...I fell in love with you Jisung, long before I even realized it"

Jisung smiled and kissed Minho's nose.

"I don't want tomorrow to ever come...I want to stay here with you all my life"

"Just the two of us...sounds like a dream-"

The door opened widely and it took one good second for the person to understand what was going on.

Bow stared between the two of them, shirtless, close and smiling.

Now she knows.

"Minho...? Jisung...?"