_WORLD

2027

Mingyu now lives by himself. I did not move in, but I do spend a lot of time there. Especially since we adopted cats together. Haewon is allergic, so we keep them at his place. We have a little white kitten name Snow and an orange one named Peach. They are the cutest little balls of fur. There have been many rumours of you guys being engaged or being soon, but you shut it down saying that you were still very much busy with your careers.

You spent the next years making music, traveling with the girls, with him and others. You showed your support for him whenever you could. You went to his concerts; he went to yours. Most people stopped commenting about your relationship, and you even got to film variety shows with him.

2030

It was the last year of our contract; the girls and I decided to resign and continued our journey together. We were getting ready to prepare for our MAMA performance. When I was my turn to sing, I showed my left hand to the camera and then looked at it myself in awe. Mingyu proposed to me a few weeks ago but we have been keeping it a secret from everyone. We then saw him on the big screen smiling and making a heart.

We had our weeding in late spring. It was a beautiful moment. Filled with love and laughter.

I officially moved in with him and our cats. The press was kind to us and praised our looks. We had a few photoshoots too for some magazines. And the haters weren't as mean. All the jealous little girls were saying I had a nice dress at least. It just made me laugh. After the wedding, the rest of the members that were dating also went public with their relationships.

Yumi is dating Mingi, Minji is dating Dino, Izumi is dating Ryujin but they didn't go public, Jia is with Taehyun and Haewon is with Heeseung.

2035

You just announced that you were pregnant with a baby girl.

You named her Kim Minna, a mix of both your names.

The end