Chapter Thirty Six

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Loud whines of protest, "Nooo...Hyung~", "Oppa, Nooo~" and "Jungkook-ah!" filled the room next. But Jungkook stood his ground and his hard glare kept unwavering on poor Taehyung left no place for further negotiations. Disappointed and cursing at the big mean, coldie the guests reluctantly got up to make arrangements for their departure. Leaving Taehyung alone to deal with the shivering gaze on his meek form.

"Bye~ Thanks for coming!" Taehyung and Jungkook bid their last guest of the night in a rhythmic fashion, at the doorstep of their home, before Jungkook slams the door shut on the poor guest's face.

"Jeon! What the hell-Ahhh!" Taehyung tried to reprimand the rude male but instead, ends up shrieking when Jungkook swiftly grabs his waist, turns him around and shoves him not too gently not too harshly either, to the door. All happening before Taehyung's eyes in mere seconds, like an out-of-body experience.

Before he could recover, Jungkook speaks, "Don't worry about him. He was too drunk to recall my rudeness and fret over it." The words were let out with a bored expression and complete nonchalance. However in the next instant, his bored eyes shone bright with a sinister interest in them. His relaxed and slumped shoulders, straightened up in alert and his stance shifted to that of predator. A shiver ran cold down Taehyung's spine, making him gulp in nervousness as he witnessed the sudden change in the guy smirking at him, amusedly.

Slow, intimidating loud steps came close to him, wanting Taehyung to back way. Only, there was no space left for him to cover. The cold metallic door pressed flushed against his back being the chilling reminder.

"However, what you should worry about is yourself. Dear Husband~" Jungkook rasped, stopping there were no air pockets left between their chests. It is unfair how that title tingles Taehyung's blazing skin. Feeling extremely nervous under the scrutiny of the older, Taehyung cranes his neck away, diverts his eyes to the white marble floor.

The slender touch brushing against his waistline, going behind until harshly tugging his body closer to the other's made Taehyung to gasp loud. Contrasting to the harshness, Taehyung feels a rough cold hand, pulling his chin softly back to the centre, forcing him to look straight into the hypnotising eyes of the other. In the silence surrounding them, Taehyung could hear his heart screeching loud in his ears. The screechings died to a pleasant melody when the cold thumb swiped over his dry lips.

"You had fun teasing others, didn't you?" Jungkook mumbles, barely putting any strength into his words. The questions made Taehyung to blush deeper and starving for words. His eyes closes shut when he feels Jungkook inching forward only to place a light, feathery kiss at the corner of his lips.

"Well I had fun painting that red on your neck~" Jungkook trailed off in a low murmur against the supple skin. The thickly accented and an octave lower voice used was enough to knock air out of Taehyung's lungs. When Jungkook reeled back and look at the bothered mess in his arms, achieved just by some soft touches and words, provide a huge gratification to his earlier jealousy. Feeling encouraged and smug by the plaint response of the other, Jungkook rasped further, keeping the same tone, "I'm now curious... how would violet look on you? Are you curious too?" the question framed sounded eerily innocent to Taehyung's ears, especially considerinng how sinisterly the older was looking at him.

As for the question? Taehyung was curious too so he softly nodded his head as a yes. As if Jungkook was afraid of Taehyung backing on his words, he quickly inched forward to take his chance. Taehyung again closed his eyes, preparing himself for the unravelling touches on his neck. But to his utter disbelief, the expected touch was felt on his cheek instead. The kiss was lingering and many like that were trailed down from his cheek to his jaw and then finally to his neck.