Chapter 16: revenge

You appeared in a random parking lot at night. You had no idea where you were, but you didn't feel safe. You felt like someone was watching you and inching closer to you. Then all of a sudden you felt someone put their hand around your mouth and spin you around. Then kept their hand there and held you in place.

It was Conner.

"You're fucking mine you here me?!" He screamed in your face. "MINE."

You but his hand and he pulled it away.

"NO IM NOT. IM MATT'S! AND MATT IS MINE TOO." You yelled back.

Conner wound up to punch you right in the face. Just as he was inches away you woke up breathing heavy and in a cold sweat.

"Whoa whoa what's going on?? Are you okay?" You realized Matt was still next to you holding you in his arms. You looked down at him and took a deep breath.

"Yea. Yea i'm okay now."

"What happened?"

"Just a bad dream. It's ok."

"No tell me, please, I wanna help."

You looked at him and felt so much warmth in his eyes. You knew he cared.

"It was about Conner. We were yelling at each other and he almost punched me in the face but right before, I woke up."

"Ohhh, y/n, I'm so sorry."

"Like I said it's ok. It was just a dream." You looked away and started rubbing your eyes out of tiredness.

"Hey, look at me." He pulled your chin in his direction with his fingertips. "You're safe now. Okay? And nothing will ever hurt you."

"Okay. Thank you." You smiled and gave him a small kiss. He smiled into it and pulled away looking at you.

"Wanna try to get some more sleep?" He asked.

"Yea, that would be great."

He laid down flat on his back and you put your arm and leg over the top of him in the comfiest position you could. He had one of his arms under you and the other playing with your hair again. You couldn't help but fall asleep almost immediately.

Once you woke up you noticed you were the only one in bed. You yawned and rubbed your eyes and got up. You walked down the stairs and smelled something great.

"Good morning." Said your handsome boy. "I made you chocolate chill pancakes." He smiled his cutest little smile.

"Awww you're so sweet. Thank you." You grabbed a plate and started eating. He passed you a glass of chocolate milk and you took a sip.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Of course I do, it's amazing."

"Yay, I hoped you would. I'm not much of a baker but I tried."

"It's great Matt thank you." You reassured him.

Chris and nick eventually joined you, but Chris refused to eat the pancakes. He got out some toaster waffles instead at ate that.

"You're so lame for that." Matt said to Chris. "I take my sweet time to make these delicious pancakes and you go eat some shitty toaster waffle."

"You know my priorities Matt I got gotta tell you." Chris snapped back. You and nick were giggling at the bickering.

"Hey this isn't funny." He said pointing at you.

"Hey more for us." You suggested, shrugging your shoulders.

"See I'm doing you a favor." Chris added in again.

"Shut the fuck up I wasn't talking to you."

"Whoa whoa whoa, kind words only." Chris said.