~ French What?! ~

Richard 'Dick' Prov

Richard 'Dick' Prov.

'Bruce owes me BIG time! This class is horrible. Why did I have to learn French for pickup lines!' I whined in my head after the fiasco that happened in the reception area. I walked over to the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet Tim arranged for this class, packing in as much sugary goodness as I could before observing the class. 

The incompetent teacher was at a table in the left corner on her phone listening to something. 'Clearly uninterested in her own students. Hands down the worst teacher I have ever seen.' I fixed my eyes next on where the majority of the class was sitting, talking in French about something called MDC, a Mari-trash, and then the girl with sausage hair, Lila I believe her name was, started bragging about how she knew every celebrity under the sun.

'Clearly lacking attention at home, trying to overcompensate for something. Everyone is following her every word and action. An alpha female in the class then. I'm going to need to keep an eye on her.' I thought, already feeling a headache forming at her voice.

Doing a mental count of the students, I noticed two were missing. Looking around the entire food court/cafeteria, I noticed them at a table in the far right corner. They were sitting as far away from their class as they possibly could. 

'Loners? No, that can't be it. She won the class this trip. Why are they being excluded? Is it by choice or something else? Wait ... No way...' I mentally did a double take when the girl with blue-black hair suddenly looked at me, now having a clear red handprint on her face, smiling slightly before turning back to her friend, who was glaring at me with such hostility that I'm kind of surprised I'm still alive.

'How the hell did that happen! She's so tiny. Who would do that to her?!? In our brief conversation, she sounded nothing but respectful. There is definitely something going on in this class. Her friend could give Bruce a run for his money on the Bat glare though.' I thought as I looked back at my watch and saw that I was actually behind schedule now. 

'Whelp, there goes my good mood.' Taking a deep breath to steady myself and putting my work smile on, I clapped my hands together getting everyone's attention. "Please finish your meals. We will be starting the official tour in 5 minutes." I said, already officially tired and ready for today to be over.

" I said, already officially tired and ready for today to be over