~ Ice Prince ~

3rd Person Prov

3rd Person Prov.

It was as if Gotham mourned its sunshine after Marinette Dupain-Cheng left to return to her city. The clouds cried for her, while the air turned so icy it was no longer a surprise when icicles fell in the early morning. The greatest change, however, could be found with the Gotham vigilantes.

Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Spoiler, and Batgirl became ruthlessly efficient after the departure of Gotham's Sunshine. Yet, they were always paired with the now-lethal Robin. Gotham villains dwindled into such a small number in the first four days after Marinette left that the remaining ones went into hiding.

Of course, the Gotham vigilantes had nothing on the Ice Prince of Gotham, Damian Wayne, who, after seeing his fiancée off, reverted to the former assassin he had grown up to be. His tongue was sharper than ever, leaving people in tears over simple matters, while his eyes froze you where you stood in fear. Everyone who crossed his path wished they hadn't, and any who saw him coming instantly fled.

And so, a week passed with Gotham in mourning.

On the morning of day 8, after Marinette had left Gotham, the skies cleared into a dull grey, and one could see Damian Wayne striding into Gotham Academy with a blank face and deadly eyes.

"Good morning, class. We will be having two new transfers today. I know it's late in the year, so please make them feel at home and help them where you can," Damian's homeroom teacher announced that morning, making the thundercloud that followed Damian's frown darken as he glared out the window, hoping that time would pass faster. The sound of the classroom door opening echoed in the room.

"You know me, and I honestly do not have the time for self-introductions." The arrogant voice of a familiar blonde filled the room, making Damian's head snap to the front of the classroom where Chloe Bourgeois stood, annoyed, before flipping her hair over her shoulder and leveling Damian with a wink as the classroom door opened again.

"Good morning, everyone. I hope we can get along for the remainder of the year." The bell-like voice of Marinette Dupain-Cheng echoed through the room as she smiled brightly. Between one blink and the next, Damian was out of his seat and had his wife in his arms. Laughter rang out from the bluenette before Damian kissed her deeply, ignoring the class full of students as two souls reunited.

And they lived ... Happily ... Ever ... After...

"You didn't think we'd leave you with questions unanswered, did you?" Tikki's voice sounded, followed by Plagg's laughter.

"I think they did, Sugar Cube," as both Kwamis appeared.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that!" Tikki scolded, annoyed, making Plagg smirk before tackling her in a hug.

"In any case, Lila Rossi was charged with, well, a lot of things that I couldn't be bothered to remember. She is now in prison for life with regular shrink sessions. When she landed back in Paris, her parents were the first to basically disinherit her. The entire thing was almost as good as a nice, gooey camembert." Plagg informed, slightly drooling as he thought about his beloved cheese.

"The rest of the class were served with heavy fines, and their reputations were destroyed worldwide after the first articles hit the newspapers about what happened at the Wayne Gala. They now all work heavy labor, low-paying jobs that no one wants in Paris. Their careers and dreams were crushed. Nino couldn't get a gig, and no one wanted to sign him. Alya wasn't allowed within ten meters of a newspaper firm and couldn't even blog since she would instantly be trolled. Justice served!" Tikki cheered, doing a happy spin.

"Adrien's in prison too. I had so much hope for the kid, but a bad cat is a bad cat." Plagg sighed, ears slightly drooping.

"Oh, Plagg." Tikki instantly flew over to him to give him a hug.

"Enough with the heavy. The bad humans were kicked, blah blah. Get to the good part!" Pollen shouted as she zoomed next to them.

"My queen is now a happy Drake-Wayne, conquering the world with her hubby, one business at a time. You didn't hear this from me, but there might be a mini queen on the way soon." Pollen gushed with a squeal before zooming away again.

"Pollen isss right, you know. Get to the good part." Sass hissed lazily as he floated over toward Tikki and Plagg, who both now had deadpan faces.

"My massster isss very happy with the dragon. Traveling the world and conquering the music world while hisss dragon learnsss every sssword massstery there isss." Sass continued to hiss, almost asleep before floating away again.

"The Waynes finally introduced Marinette to Grayson's wife, Kori, and let's just say the two became inseparable, much to their husbands' horror." Plagg laughed as he lightly tickled Tikki, making her swat him away.

"Marinette and Damian are still happily married, although she now goes by Mrs. Wayne after every female in the family planned their second wedding for the week after they graduated. She, of course, looked gorgeous, and Damian ... well, Damian met Tom and Sabine, so he now has to get used to the affectionate family of my chosen." Tikki giggled.

"Mini-bug opened her own fashion line, which took the world by storm, while my new kitty took over most of the Bats' duties at his company. Now the Bat just bugs us on how we came into existence while wooing my other kitty. It's disgusting." Plagg whined.

"What are you two doing?" 25-year-old Marinette asked as she appeared behind them with her usual soft smile. "I thought you two were looking after the twins for me?"

"They're asleep, so all they do is drool. It's boring!" Plagg whined again, flying over to Marinette to give her cheek a hug.

"Habibti? You are supposed to be resting!" The worried voice of 26-year-old Damian Wayne sounded from behind Marinette as he wrapped his arms around her middle protectively.

"I'm three months pregnant, not made of glass, Mon Chat." Marinette laughed, making the two Kwamis snicker as the feared assassin let out a cat-like purr when she kissed his cheek.

"See? Happily ever after," Tikki said with a grin as the family lovingly smiled.

Edit: 2024/10