Abilities and Powers (Long)

Teir spells

Brilliant Radiance-  Offensive Skill that purifies the target with holy light

Dominate Species (Made up from the data from Shaltears ability)- A Teir 6 spell. Unlike Shaltear's charming species. Dominate species that's makes the target comply but can't make them revel secrets that they would not reveal secrets to a friend,  or preform actions that a friend would do. Dominate Species can force the target to tell and do what the user wants even if they would normally not do or say.

Force Explosion- Sends a invisible shockwave towards the target.

Force Sanctuary- Creates a white light barrier from holy energy. Although it prevents the user from attacking, it's ab absolute barrier completely blocks the opponent's attack.

Implosion: 10th teir magice that causes the target to collapse or burst inward or burst inward.

Magic Destruction- Destorys an object made by magic. The succees rate of this spell is directly dependent on the spell-casting ability of it's caster.

Gate: Summons a portal, allowing travel of a large number of people over a great distance. It's considered to be the highest teir of teleportation magic. Cause she is a member of the Supreme ones unlike a NPC she doesn't need Pestonya, Shortcake Wanko, or Entoma Vasillissa Zetato continually use it.

Greater Lethal- A divine spell with very powerful healing which involves channeling vast quantities of negative energy. It's the most powerful healing spell that can cast on the user on herself to greatly heal Hp.

Greater Teleportation- A 7th teir spell that allows instantons transportation without restriction to distance.

Life Essence- Allows the iser to learn enemy's remaining Mp.

Ultimate Mass Hold Species ( Made up from Shaltear's ability) Unlike Shaltear's mass hold species that constricts a large number of creatures. This skill can hold a greater amount of creatures as well as higher level creatures.

Perfect Unknowable- a 9th teir spell which is capable of eliminating the user's traces of scent, body warmth, vibrations, prints, and variouse other stimulus that could trigger the enemy's detection.

Greater Regenerate- A spell that provides faster healing over less time then normal Regenerating skills.

Resists Break- Decreases the foe's Magic Resistance.

Summon Monster 10th- A 10th teir spell that allows the user to summon a high teir monster

Time Accelerator- Increase speed, but the user can't attack under the effects of the spell.

Vermillion Nova- A 9th teir spell. It attacks the target with a pillar of flame. Deal's Fire base type damage.

Wall of Stone- Surrounds the user with stone walls, protecting them from damage.

Skills

Blood pool- A skill that creates an orb of enchanted blood of the victims for various purpose. For instance, it can drain mana from the victim's blood. This way, one can use skills that augment spells without consuming extra Mp.

Negative Impact Shield- A Reddish-black wave of force that spreads forth from the user's body. It may be used defensively against attacks, or offensively in close range. it's a skill that combines offense and defense. Can be use 2 times a day.

Greater Summon Household-(made up) A skills that allows her to summon a multitude of strong familiars. Such as Great Elder Vampire Bats,(Made up) Greater Vampire Wolves.

Time Reverse: It's a skill that negate the damage caused by a single attack. The damage she sustains is instantly converted back to health. It can only be used 3 times a day.

Special Abilities

Cold Resistance

Creating spawn through Blood Drain

Greater Fast Healing-( made up)

Life Drain

Mystic Eyes of Charms: A type of mind control that charms an opponent who looks into their eyes. It works on targets of the same sex as the user, not just the opposite.

Spell Resistance: Her resistance depends on the attacker's own strength.

Basic undead Race Traits

Biological Penalties Resistance

Bludgeoning Vulnerability V

Critical Hit Immunity

Dark Vison

Death Immunity

Disease Immunity

Eating, Drinking, and Breathing are Unnecessary

Energy Drain Immunity

Good, Light, and Holy Vulnerability IV

Mind-affecting Immunity Paralysis Immunity

Physical Penalty Resistance

Poisoning Immunity

Recover by Negative Energy

Sleep Immunity