Chapter 1

Momonga's pov

"Hmm what happened? Did they maybe extend the server shutdown?" I raise my hand to tap my personal console...tho it didn't work? I can't use the GM either!" I stand up and yell. "What is going on!?" "Papa what happened?" I look to see Y/n still here with me as well. "Y/n can you use your console?" i ask she looks confused and the something happen to her. "Wait i don't feel or even see my console, let alone my regular body!"

Albedo: "Lord Momonga Lady Y/n is there something wrong?" I look to see Albedo's lips actually moving.

Diablo: "My Young Lady are you alright? You as well Lord Momonga?"

Y/n pov

"Also agree are you ok my Lady and Lord Momonga? is there anything we can do?" I look to see my 5 NPC's looking at me with concern. "ummm. Papa their lips are moving." i whisper then take a deep breath * Ok act cool.* "No everything is fine Diablo." i look to see my dad holding Albeo's wrist. "Y/n look away." Papa says i do so only to hear a slight moan. "What is.." I go to look when Diablo keeps my head looking away. "Ok." i look to see Abeldo blushing. Then my papa take charge.

"Albedo have all the floor guardians besides the 4th and 8th floor guardians to the 6th floor." "Right away. Sebas you go scout the area to see what it is like outside." i then look at mine. "Diablo go with Sebas. The rest of you Douma and Miketsukami stand guard at the 1st 2nd floors. While  just encase something happens while we are on the 6th floor. Kokushibo you stand guard at the throne rooms door. Gyutaro you can stay with me. But before you do please tell us how loyal are you to me and my Papa?" I ask. "I can speak for all of us. We shall never betray you and would give our life's for you and Lord Momonga. This we swear."  i nod at Diablo and the others.  I then look at my papa and nod. We both use the guild ring to teleport just outside the Amphitheatre. "Papa what is going on?" i look at him. "I'm not sure, but for the moment lets play our roles as the Leaders in-front of everyone." "Ok sounds good." We then walk into the Amphitheatre and look around.

"Shouldn't the dark elf twins be here Aura and Mare?" 

Just as i ask we turn to see Aura jump down from the seats

Just as i ask we turn to see Aura jump down from the seats. Then runs over to us. "Hello there Lord Momonga and Lady Y/n welcome to the Amphitheatre." "Thank you Aura we will only be intruding for a little while." "what do you mean by intruding! My Lord and Lady you are the rulers of the Great Tomb! you can be on any floor at you will. And besides me and my brother don't mind at all."