chapter 4 part 2

y/n pov

I chuckle seeing my papa stumped and a bit embarrassed. "Well at least it listens to your order." I tell him when another figure immerges from the gate as it's duration time has ender. it was Albedo clad in her full-body black plate armor That almost looks demon like. Covered in armor spikes and showed no sign of expose flesh. Her claw like gauntlets grasped a giant black bardiche.

 Her claw like gauntlets grasped a giant black bardiche

 She looks at me and papa. "The preparations tho took sometime are complete. Sorry for my late arrival." her class was focused in the Dark Knight class. As a result among the three level 100 warrior of Nazarick That aren't my personal Npc's is Sebas and Cocytus and Albedo. Albedo has the greatest defensive abilities of the three. in other words she is The Shield of Nazarick. "No it's fine you came to use just in time." "Yeah just what i would aspect from you Albedo!" i chime in. "Your thanks is waisted upon me. Any of use would come at your call."

"Now then how shall we dispose of these lower lifeforms?" She asks looking at Enri and her sister. "That is not necessary. Did Sebas not tell you what we are here for?" papa asks. Albedo keeps quite knowing she didn't pay attention. "I see so you didn't pay Sebas information on what we are trying to do here?" 

3rd person pov

Momonga felt that he needed to show Albedo his intention by helping the sisters out. He puts his hand out for them to take, but the girls seemed to have gotten the wrong impression on what he is doing. "You seem hurt very badly." Momonga as a working man he has long since trained to ignore some things. 

y/n pov

I roll my eyes at the sisters. Even before all this happened to me and my papa. i never really like anyone besides our guild members. I mean humans where the reason their world was left how it was. Also my class and race also played a part in my overall attitude to humans. Also creature lower then me Looking at papa i see him open his inventory and pulled out a backpack item called Infinite Backpack. it could hold up to 1102 pounds or 500 kilos of items. Looking through it he pulls out a red healing potion. It can heal fifty health points. "Drink it." Papa offered the red potion to the elder of the sister. "I'll drink it, but please spare my sister!" "No Nee-chan!" I watched the youngest sister crying and trying to stop Enri from drinking it.

I glared at them. i had changed into my other attire cause i never know if i would need my armor. And i don't want no one knowing who i am. If we have to play as adventurers. i will just use a small memory spell on the sisters."

"My papa just saved you and this is the way you act towards him!? Do you  not trust someone who saved you and is now offering a healing potion to you!? Humans like you

"My papa just saved you and this is the way you act towards him!? Do you  not trust someone who saved you and is now offering a healing potion to you!? Humans like you.." Before i can finish my papa covers my mouth. "That's enough Y/n." Then he looks back at the sisters. I see Albedo just as angry and raises her bardiche in the air ready to strike. "Wait don't be so hasty!" Papa yells slightly making Albedo lower her weapon. "Understood Momonga-sama." Papa then turned back to the sister offering the potion again. "This is a healing potion. it is harmless, but hurry and drink it."

Enri looks at papa then takes it and drinks. here wounds heal instantly. "Wow it worked." "Is the pain gone?" He asks. "Yes there is no pain at all. It's like i was never hurt." then she looks at us mostly papa. "Do you know of magic?" Papa asks. "Yes i do. There is an alchemist who come to our village alot. He is also my friend and knows some magic." "It that so? Well that makes things easy to explain. I am a magic caster." He then point to me. "That is my daughter. She is not use to the world like i am. So sorry for her reaction." My eyes widen and i walk away a bit Albedo following me.

"Now then." Papa stands up and casts two spells around them. "Anti-Life Cocoon. "Wall of Protection From Arrows." A dome of light about three meters in radius. "I have cast a defensive magic that will keep you both safe as long as you stay here." After calmly explaining the effects of the spells papa just cast. "Also here." i see him throw two Horns of the Goblin General. If you blow this horn goblins will appear. i would order them to protect you if you need it." Then he walks away with me and Albedo following. "Thank you so much for saving us." Enri calls out. "Yeah thank you mister!" "Think nothing of it." "Before you leave my we know the name of the two beings that saved us?" I look at them and smirk. "You may call me The Queen of The Night Y/n Ooal Gown!" Then i look at papa. "Remember my name well. I am Ainz Ooal Gown!" I smirk. That is a very good name. If anyone of our friends here that name they will come looking right papa?" i ask. he chuckles "How right you are Y/n."

end