chapter 3 (short)

(I am currently in fighting a really bad flu so this is a very short chapter. But the next one will be longer than normal to make up for it. I hope you guys can understand.)

y/n pov

I look at my papa and smile. "Wow that was so cool! It looks like they are loyal to us. So what is next papa?" i ask. "Hmm if we are in a new world. I wonder what it looks like here?" He asks himself out loud. "Well why don't we find out!" "Yeah let's"

~Floor 1

"Umm papa why are you wearing your armor?" i look to see papa wearing his black armor and helmet." "Well i was hoping to sneak out with no one knowing." Just as we were about to make it out side Demiurge's monsters stand right in front of then out steps Demiurge. "My Lord and Lady what are you doing up here? Also why are you wearing that armor?" "Well..." My dad tried to think of a reason till we see Demiurge smile. "Oh no i see." "you do?" "Yes your wearing that armor so you can see how everyone is doing without them knowing it is you Lord Momonga." I just stand there and blink. "Wha..?" "Yes your right also me and papa where going out to see the new world for ourselves."

"Well then i shall accompany you both." with that we walk outside and our eyes widen. My papa uses the flying spell necklace while i use my fly magic to join him. We get to the top of the clouds and look in awe. "Wow look at this few! it's like all the stars are jewels just waiting to be discovered." I tell papa. "Yes i agree." "I think your right those jewels exist to be under your control." I chuckle then look at the sky. "Hey papa no what would be really cool?" "What is it?" "It would be awesome to take over this world!" i shout not knowing these words i just spoke would set many things into motion.