chapter 2

3rd person pov

Momonga Looks at them. "Raise your heads." Y/n Smiles. "Well done our guardians for answering our call with great haste." She tells them with a smile on her face. Albdeo is the first one to speak. "Your thanks are wasted on us or great ones. For we have all pledge our complete and full existence to you both. please forgive us if we maybe at times be lacking. However we all vow to work the hardest we can to meet your exceptions. For you Lord Momonga who i love and lady Y/n who is like a daughter to me. Had stayed with us while all the others left. For this we pledge ourselves now and forever." Then they all say at once. "This we vow!" Mononga lets our some of his dark aura as well as Y/n. "Most excellent our floor guardian!" he shouts as they all smile at Momonga and Y/n. 

Y/n pov

After the speech i look to see Sebas and Diablo come to report their findings. "My Lord and Lady we have returned. "Grassland!?" My papa shouts in shock while my eyes widen. "Yes the swamps that once surrounded The Great Tomb of Nazarick are no where to be seen." "Also i didn't find not one single building, humans, nor monsters within at least one kilometer in any direction." Diablo finishes. "Nice work Sebas and Diablo." i tell them with a nod. "Just as we thought Y/n. it would seem some how the Tomb and us where teleported to an unknow land by unknown means. Albedo and Demiurge." "Yes Lord Momonga?" use any means to create the strongest information sharing system and fortify our defenses." 

i thought of an idea. "Hey papa." "Yes?" "What if we used Mare's magic to create fake hills to cover the Tomb and when that is done we can use illusionary magic to conceal the other areas we can hide." "That is an excellent idea Y/n. Mare can you do it?" "Yes i can." "I will also help two magic users are better then one." i look to see Soushi "Also one last question." I look towards papa wondering what it will be.  "Our Guardians in your own words what kind of rulers do you see us as? Shaltear you can go first." "My Lord Momonga is beauty incarnate and the only man i can never rule over. While Lady Y/n is the most beautiful undead i have seen as well as a fellow vampire that i also can never in my dreams rule over." I blush.

"Cocytus your next." "Lord Momonga is worthy to rule over all of The Great Tomb of Nazarick. Lady Y/n tho the youngest of all the supreme ones. She has the skills and knowledge that surpasses anyone of her age. Also ways thinking two steps ahead just like you her father Lord Momonga." "My blush just gets darker." "Next Aura then Mare." "Leaders that have excel in foresight and always looking out for us." Aura states. "Mare." "  Merciful and kind even tho we are just floor guardians." "Demiurge." "Lord Momonga a man that makes wise decisions and acts upon them with max efficiently. A man that truly fits the word inscrutable. And Lady Y/n Has one of the most brightest minds and maturity for someone of her age. That also makes wise chooses."

" Sebas." "The head and heart of the guild and supreme and merciful leaders." "And lastly Albedo." "The highest 2 ranking of all the supreme beings and our ultimate master. as well as the man that holds my heart." Then she looks at me. "And i can't be more proud and feel motherly love towards Lady Y/n." "Thank you floor guardians. Me and my papa heard your thoughts and greatly appreciate you all. Continue to work faithfully in mine and papa's names!" I tell them. "Yes!" They all yell at the same time. i look at papa and nod as we teleport to a random part of the hallways and leans against the wall.

"Wow that was something else." Papa mumbles. "Yeah i agree at least it seems they are loyal to us. So then papa what did you do to Albedo?" I look at him right where his eyes are. "Well i may have edit her to be in love with me and see you as her daughter." "Wow." "Also they have so grand ideas of us." "I agree for now we will just have to play our part. As leaders till we find out more. Who knows maybe some of the others got teleported here too." "i hope so."

~ Amphitheater 3rd person pov

Mare sighs. "Man that was really scary." "Yeah i thought we were going to be crushed by the pressure they were showing us." Aura agrees with her brother. "I never thought they would be this amazing." Cocytus chimes in. "Yes i agree with you. Lord Momonga made me smile when he showed us how strong he is. As well as seeing Lady Y/n who i see as my daughter. I can't help but smile." Albedo says. "I quite agree with everything said. Also just being in their presents makes me want to learn and grow even faster to catch up to them." Demiruge replies. " I am glad that they excepted our vow of fidelity." speaks Cocytus. "It's all just as we all say. Among the 42 supreme beings he and Lady Y/n are the only ones who stayed with us and the top leaders of the Great Tomb. Which is why we must serve them to our greatest ability." Albedo speaks.

"Well then if that is all i must leave to find them. i don't know where they went but i should stay at their sides." "Yes well said Sebas i agree and will come with you for i must also stay at Lady Y/n's side." "Yes also Sebas please inform me if anything happens. Especially if Lord Momonga calls for me. I will rush to his side! No matter what i have to sacrifice in exchange. As well if Lady Y/n is in need of any help. As her mother figure i will haste to go to her side."  "I understand then me and Diablo shall take out leave."

Then Demiurge looks at see Shaltear quivering. "Is somthing wrong Shaltear?" "What is it Shaltear?" Cocytuse asks with a hint of worry. "Oh it's nothing. Just that my underwear had went through a small crisis from the commanding presence of Lord Momonga." ""You discuting bitch!" Albedo shouts. "What? Lord Momonga gifted us with his dominating energy. A girl who doesn't get wet from something that great must be rancid underneath." "You lamprey bitch!" "I was created to look this way by the supreme beings. You only want him for his body and also what makes you think you are able to be a good mother figure to Lady y/n!?" Their auras start to pick up as they glared at each other. "Aura I'll leave the issues between woman issues." "Wait Demiruge!" "Don't worry i will intervene if it gets bloody." He waves goodbye and walks off. "Goodness is this really something of so much worth to be fighting over?" Cocytus asks. "Well it would be interesting to see who would be a better mother figure to Lady Y/n. Even tho she is an undead she is still a child. And since undead don't grow she will always be a child. And a child needs a good mother figure."