chapter 4 part 3 (Short chapter longer one next week)

Y/n pov

I walk ahead of papa and albedo when i hear music to my ears. We reach the village only to see the Death Knight

 We reach the village only to see the Death Knight

following my papa's order to kill. "Well looks like everything is going good? I even think the Death Knight is having fun." i smirk at the looks on their faces. "Hey papa can i join?" "No i would rather you not right now. I frown but understand.

I see two human knights taking some steps back. Only for them to hear them scream for mercery as their armor creaks from them shaking and griping their swords tightly. Horror on both their faces as they look right at the Death Knight in other words their excursioner. For they knew there was no way for them to escape.

Looking past them i see who i think is the leader and his men keeping about sixty or so people from this village. I can also see a group of kids where hiding under a watchtower. Tho so kids are holding sticks but yet not having the courage to get into a fighting pose. "Man these guys are so weak! I wish i could have the same fun as the Death Knight. Oh well shall we make our entrance papa?" "Yes it would seem to be that time."

Then the three of us walk towards the middle of the village. "Death Knight that is enough." Papa commands. The Death Knight stops as we see the massacre that happened. Papa then looks towards the knights that where left. "You will not attack this village anymore. For it is under my protection. Tell your master this. Anyone who attacks this village will meet complete and other death. Now go!" Papa yells as the rest of the knights flee. After that the villagers looks towards us. Mostly at the Death Knight that stands obediently next to us.

"Have no fear he will not cause you any harm. You have my word." Then we see the villagers looks unsure. "Tho me and papa don't do this kind of work for free." Then they seem to relaxed. "Hey papa is it weird that all we had to say was we wanted something from the to cause them to trust us so easily?" "Yes that is also something that I'm curious about.