chapter 4 part 1

Y/n pov

"That's a nice idea." papa said then mumbles to himself. "Can we even really do that?" Then i look to see something approaching the Tomb. "Wow they are doing  good job." i pointed to Mare and Soushi using their magic.

~next day

I stand next to papa while he tries to make The Mirror of Remote Viewing to work. It's a magic item that displays an image of a specific region. "Hmm try this." I show him the hand movements. he copies then it works. "Thank you Y/n." We continue to look at find a village. "What's going on?" i ask then papa zooms in and we can see the village is under attack. Which doesn't bug me cause i have very little like for humans race. The only ones that deserve my attention and caring are me, papa, our NPC's and finally the other members of our guild. "What shall we do?" He asks "Leve them alone i really don't care. Then i look towards Sebas and instead i see an image of Lord Touch Me.

"Hey papa why don't we see just how strong we are in this world?" I smirk as we see two females getting chased and attacked. " That is a good idea. Sebas put the security of the Tomb at max. Me and Y/n will go first. Also tell Albedo meet us fully armor." papa orders as we stand up. "oh can i do it!?" He laughs and nods. "Yay! open gate!"

~3rd person pov

The knight in full plate armor stands before the girl with his sword raised high. Enri squeezed her eyes shut tight and bites her lip. she had never asked for this. "Don't look." She says to her sister. The knight's blade gleamed in the sun ready to give the killing strike Enri brace herself. However when Enri didn't feel the pain. Looking up gingerly her eyes shoot open to se the motionless longsword. Then to the knight in front of her was frozen in place. His eyes looking somewhere behind the Enri's side. His body looks now in a defenseless posture clearly displayed the amount of fear that filled him.

Enri then takes a breath and follows where the knight was looking at hat look like a blackish portal opening behind her. To see two beings coming out from it. One had the aura of death. Twin points of crimson light burned brightly in empty eye sockets of a white bleached skull. It look at her then the knight. In his fleshless hands it holds a magic staff that seemed divine in nature but also dread.

 In his fleshless hands it holds a magic staff that seemed divine in nature but also dread

Next to him was smaller and dressed in what she think looks like an assassin armor.  That has a fox like designed

  That has a fox like designed

y/n pov

We made what i think is a killer entrance. Looking i smirk at the terrified knights in-front of me. I see papa raise his hand. Smirking i know what he is going to use. "Grasp Heart"  I look to see the papa's hand close as he crushed the foe's heart. I knew why he picked it. Even if it was resisted the spell would still temporarily stun his opponent. Also even if it was resisted the spell papa we had already planed to take Enri and her sister into the still open gate. We already planned our route of retreat.

Tho from the looks of it those preps wouldn't be necessary. As the knight had collapsed silently on the ground. "Man he was weaker then i thought. Tho he should be happy he served my dad as a test subject. Then i see the other knight running away. "My turn!" I smirk fangs showing. Pointing my finger i cast a spell. "Dragon Lighting!" A dragon-shaped bolt of white electricity crackled around my my arm and shoulders. The bolt flared brightly as it instantly surged out at the knight i was pointed at.

There was no way for him to avoid it or defend against it. The spell itself was a beautiful sight for an instant. even tho it killed the knight it was still a beautiful sight to he seen. i could see the light in his eyes faded and the knight collapsed to the ground like a puppet who's strings have been cut. you slightly smell the order from his charred body underneath his armor. "wow how pathetic he died so easily papa." i frown while papa chuckles. "i mean come on that was only my weakest 5th tier spell. Tho the spell itself was very beautiful. hey i have an idea!" "Oh what is it?" "See if you can summon a death knight!"

"That sounds like an interesting idea." he looks at one of the bodies. "Create Mid Tier, Death Knight." Death knights are very useful. Even tho their attack level is only equivalent of a level 40 monster. It had very two important and useful skills. One of these skills was for only one time can manage to survive any attack that would take all it's hp can survive with 1 health point left. They can also draw away enemies who want to attack us.

Then we see a black like fog appeared and landed around the dead knight who had his heart crushed by my papa. My eyes widen as the knight slowly wobbles up like a zombie. "Holy crap!" papa yells. Getting a better look i could see and hear something wet and dripping as several what looks like rills of black ooze fall from the gaps in his armor. The body twisted and the changed. Then from the black ooze stands a three meter tall body that was bulkier and in no way resembled a human from which it was created from.

 Then from the black ooze stands a three meter tall body that was bulkier and in no way resembled a human from which it was created from

In the left hand was held a giant shield that was almost three-quarters of it's own body size. In it's other hand was a long weapon that was thirty-two centimeters long. It's body was covered in a full suit of black armor. "Death Knight kill all of the other people who look like this." Papa points to the other body. It roars and takes off. "Papa why did you send a defense monster to attack?" "I wasn't thinking it would listen." 

end part 1