Lets make some money part 1 (Short)

y/n pov

I head out of my room and head towards papa's working space. " Man i am so board! there is nothing to do!" I yell at myself. "Also why did papa call for me and Diablo." I look to wards Diablo who chuckles. "I have no idea but it must be important. I am so grateful to be able to spend time with you My Lady. it has been so long since we could chat. Maybe it could also be about how to and Douma snuck out last night." He has a smirk on his face. ""Oh come on! Me and Douma where hungery and had a human or two." "Hmm but didn't you both massacre a whole village?" ".....maybe...." Then after a small silent moment we reach papa's study.

I knock on the door and wait. "Enter." Me and Diablo walk in. I see papa sitting at his desk with Albedo by him. "You called for me papa?" i ask. he looks up at me. "Yes there is some matters we need to talk about. Leave Albedo." Papa says. "You too Diablo." The two leave and it's just me and papa. 

3rd person pov

"Yes first of all. I heard that you and Douma went out last night?" "Yeah we did...but we were hungry and bord. It wasn't a big village and we left no trace. I promise we won't do it again." Y/n replies. "Very well I will let it go this time. Now onto what i wanted to talk about. So what i gathered from Carn Village that our money is worthless. Well the weight in gold has some value but flashing that around could cause trouble." "So what your saying is we need some money?" "Yes do you have any ideas?" "Wait what about posing as adventurers! We can get paid and also get some inside info about what is going on in t his world." "Yes I was thinking the same thing. So then we will become adventurers!" Ainz yells.

Y/n pov

"Ok so then that's al settled why do you need Diablo?" "Well i am going to be taking Nabrel with us. As well as Diablo. With Diablo's skill set he can gather info fast while keeping you in line." Papa tell me and i groan. "Fine then lets get going." Diablo walks back in with Nabrel. Papa tells them the plan and the bow. "I am most pleased that you would bring me along Lord Aniz. i will do my best." "Oh papa how about for roles you of course would be my papa, Nabrel will be our bodyguard. While Diablo could be our butler and my teacher?" "Yes that would do nicely. Now then lets get going."

end