chapter 5

Y/m pov

After saving the village my papa talks to the village chief i walk around with Albedo following me. "Man they were so weak Albedo. Not even worth the honor of even using a single spell. Tho i can see why papa saved them. What do you think of humans Albedo? And please papa is not here so you can answer truthfully." i look at her. "To be honest my lady i see them as nothing more then bug waiting to be stepped on. I don't see the point in saving them. They far to low to see your and Lord Momonga's time." "I agree with you on that one. But if my papa saved this village then there must be a good reason." As we head back to the chief's house i stop and look towards the horizon. "Looks like we have company Albedo."

I make it back to the village to see my papa walking out of the Village Chief's house. "Papa i think we have company." I point to were we can see a whole team of what i am going to guess are soldiers." As i tell papa they arrive. "i will handle this." Papa tells me as he walks up to the leader.

3rd person pov

"Hello i am the Chief Warrior for the Re-Estize Kingdom Gazef Stronoff. By the order of the king i have been sent to each village frontier to exterminate the knights that have been destroying villages." he then looks at Momonga, Y/n, and Albedo. Then to the chief. "Who are these people beside you?" Momonga interrupted the Chief who was about to answer. "There is no need for that Me, my daughter and our bodyguard Albedo has taken care of this village and will also be under my protection. Gazef gets off his horse and smiled. "Thank you for saving this village. I have no words that can describe my thanks." "Please no need for that. i did this for payment, so no thanks is needed."

"Oh i see when you said payment. Does that mean your group are adventurer's?" "No we are not. We were just travelling when we heard a commotion. We came to check it out when we ran across the village being under attack. So we stepped in and stopped them." "i see then you must be very skilled to have saved this village single handily." "Yes but it was also my daughter that helped as well." Gazef looks over at Y/n. "I see she looks young. Also what is that behind you? is it your bodyguard?" "Oh he is fine he only listens to me so you don't have to worry." Momonga replies while Albedo and Y/n just watch.

~timeskip

Just as Gazef was about to leave Y/n walks up to them. "papa there are a group of spell casters just outside the village. i think they are after the Chief Warrior. What should we do?" "I ask that you protect the village one more time till i can get rid of the enemy." Gazef suggested. "I will. Also take this as a gift." Momonga hands him a wooden item. "Thank you i will keep this safe."