Hunting with Douma

Y/n pov

"I am so bord! why does papa get to have fun when i can't?" I mumble to myself. "Y/n-sama!" I hear a very familiar voice. i look to see Douma skipping over towards me. "Oh hey Douma what do you want?" "Well i can see your bord. Also i am hungry so what do you say we go hunting for lowly humans?" "Now what that sounds like a good idea! Let's go! Gate!" i summon a gate and we walk through it and exit in the middle of a forest. "Ok then lets fine some food." I smirk. "Yes that sounds good. It's been awhile since i was able to leave." Douma replied. "So then Y/n-sama where should we look first?" "Hmm let me get a higher few." I fly up above the trees and look around. Till i see a small city just about 1 hour away. Well for humans anyways. Flying back down i land. "I saw a small city about an hour away but for us no longer then 10 minutes ready to get some food?" "Always Y/n-sama!" Douma yells as we head towards the small city. We reach the gates. "Ready for a massacre?" Douma asks me. I smirk and nod.

3rd person pov

As Douma stays in the shadows Y/n walk straight into the city. "Wow kinda a nice place now the time to set my plan in motion. Y/n puts a scared face on as she looks helpless. She walks afew more feet till she is stop by someone. "Hey there kid what are you doing out here so late at night and without your parents?" "Well miss I was here with my dad but got lost. Can you help me find them?" Y/n puts distress in her voice. "Oh poor thing well lets looks for your dad. What do they look like?" "Well he has long platinum blonde hair and rainbow eyes. He is also wearing a red turtleneck with black ink markings that looks like it's dripping amongst his shoulders. And white pants with a gold belt." "Ok he should be easy to find." The lady takes Y/n's hand and they start looking. ' Douma where are you?' I ask in my head using a communication spell. 'Oh i am just afew feet away from you. Over by the food stalls.'

Y/n pov

" I think he said something about getting food from a stall." i told the lady. "Oh well then we are close to that area." She smiles at me and we head to the stalls. Just as we get there i spot Douma. "There is papa!" i point. "ok." We head over and meet up with Douma. "Sir is this your daughter?" The lady asks. "Oh yes there is my little Y/n. Thank you so much for finding her." " I'm glad." The lady was about to walk off but i grab her hand. She looks at me and i use my mind control spell on her. "Why don't you come home with us?" i ask knowing she has no choice." "Yes..of course." We lead her to a back alleyway and i remove the spell but put up a sound barrier  so  no one will hear her screams.

~Time skip

"Man i am full how a bout you Douma?" i look to see him finished with his second meal. "It was good now then lets get you home before Koku-dono finds out we left." i nod and use gate to warp us straight infront of my room. "Well that was a success and we didn't even get caught." "Oh really?" Me and Douma freez. Turning around we find Kokushibo standing there. "Busted..."