Chapter 22

Britt, Tiff, Gab and Jes were back in action!

"I can't wait for how much fun we're going to have!" Tiff was over the moon and skipping up to the bowling alley.

"Jesy do you think paps might come out to take pictures of you? A photo of you and the rest of the cast went viral this week." Britt said ecstatically. The only downside to this was that Jesy's mom and her mom were here but she could let that slide since they would be meeting two of Jesy's cast mates. One of which is Leigh-Anne Pinnock! She wondered if they were inside already. Leigh-Anne Pinnock's sister would be with her but they could let that slide too.

"Yeah I'm aware." Jesy flipped her hair as they entered the building. Her friends had spent most of their time settling into her apartment. Because of that, they could not come to see the set. They don't mind as long as they get to meet Leigh-Anne. They were actually excited to see Jade too. "I don't think paps will be around but I might get recognized. So be prepared if that happens."

The three girls squealed.

Jesy could hear the crashing of pins as they walked towards the place to get their shoes.

"Did they say they were on their way?" Britt's mom asked.

Jesy checked her phone. She had been in touch with Jade. "Uh- oh. Jade said she just parked outside and Leigh-Anne is there too so they should be coming in any minute now."

Gab smiled as the other girls hopped up and down. "This is so insane. Rubbing elbows with a Hollywood elite." She whipped out her phone. "I'm going to record as much as possible." She ruffled her hair. They all made sure to look their best for this.

Jesy came into the shot of her phone when she started recording. "Gonna post?"

"Yeah. To my IG stories and Whatsapp status. Everyone at my school is going to flip. People at the stage school hardly believed Leigh-Anne would come meet us. Even though she works with you and your friends like . . ." Gab shook her head then puckered her lips for the camera. "'Bout to meet Leigh-Anne Pinnock. Out with all my girls."

They all came into the frame.

Jennifer shook her head. "These kids." She smiled. They had arranged this because she was worried that Jesy might be getting homesick. She's always a good sport but she's still a kid. The girl seemed so happy.

"I know." Britt's mom was called Belle. "They just can't contain themselves." Dead Man's Paradise was one of her top ten movies so she was rather excited to see the actress from it as well.

Jade, Leigh-Anne and Sian finally came towards them.

"There she is!" Britt screamed and the rest of them ran right towards Leigh-Anne.

Jesy shook her head. "Amateurs."

Jade was alarmed at how frantic they behaved. Phones were up and they were all in Leigh-Anne's face. They were snapping selfies with her and recording videos all at once.

"Hey, hey please relax. We're here to have fun aren't we?" Sian pulled Leigh-Anne away from all the drama.

"I'm Britt and you were so good as Meemee. You're a legend at our stage school! You're just amazing!" She grabbed Leigh-Anne's hand and squeezed it.

"Wow it's really her. She's glowing up close. What was it like to go to the Oscars?" Tiff asked.

"Leigh-Anne how do you act so well? You're so incredible." Gab was saying.

Leigh-Anne smiled at them. "You're all so excited. I'm a bit embarrassed." Her charm was on. Just like how she behaved in interviews. "Honestly, when I get in front of the cameras things just happen so I can't really explain how I do what I do. But I'm glad you enjoy my work. The Oscars were okay and I'm honoured to be a legend at your stage school." She was trying her best to keep her nerves under control. So far they didn't seem so bad. "This is Jade by the way." She gestured to the brown haired girl.