Chapter 14

They were back to the classroom in between scenes. More actors had been on set with them earlier but the kids used this spot for themselves.

"That's what I said anyway." Jimin told a story to Taehyung and Jungkook.

Perrie just shook her head. She leaned in to talk to Jesy who sat beside her. "We lesbians know that boys aren't good. We only like girls right?" She nudged Jesy.

Jesy gave her a cringe. "You're not lesbian."

Perrie blinked. "Of course I am. I think Jade's pretty."

Jade sat beside her. "Wait what? You're lesbian for me?" What was happening?

"Yeah." Perrie came out. "Man this is so emotional. I can't wait to tell my coming out story when the time arrives."

Jesy only rolled her eyes.

Jade couldn't think of that now. "We're shooting the harder scenes these days. And by that I mean we've got more actors working with."

"Yeah. Bet you're excited eh?" Jesy scratched her desk with a finger.

Leigh had been at the back of the class but she suddenly appeared in front of Jade's desk. "Hi Jade."

Perrie scoffed. "What are we? Chopped liver?"

Leigh-Anne glanced at Jesy and Perrie. "Hi Jesy and Perrie."

Perrie smiled. "Hi Leigh-Anne."

"Hi. Your mam won't be coming today?" Jade asked her.

Leigh-Anne shook her head. "She's got meetings and such so we can talk a bit more." She brought her bag forward and opened it. "Thank you so much for last Thursday. You were really amazing when you helped me to talk to my dad." She pulled out a wrapped box with a bow on it and set it in front of Jade. "This is for you."

"Whoa!" Perrie was jealous. "A Christmas present?"

Jesy was pretty mad. "No it's a present present."

Jade blushed. "Oh Leigh-Anne you didn't have to do this."

"You and your mum can share the chocolate." Leigh-Anne stated loudly. She was moving from side to side.

"Hey you can't tell someone what's in a present." Jesy grunted.

"Oh. Well open it Jade." Leigh-Anne wanted to see her reaction really badly.

"Okay." Jade tore the paper off slowly then opened the box under. "These are so nice."

Perrie was right over her. "A plushie, a gasp phone?"

Jesy came to the other side of the table. "This game just came out. When did you get it?" She held up the game inside.

"My mum gave it to me on the weekend and I took pictures." Leigh-Anne told her. She smiled at Jade. "Do you like it?"

"I-I guess? This is some cool stuff Leigh-Anne. Wow." Jade was moved. "You really didn't have to do this."

"I felt that I did. You've been so nice and attentive. I really appreciate it Jade." Leigh-Anne held her fingers.

Attentive. Jesy felt silly watching Jade get up to hug Leigh-Anne.

"Friendship." Perrie made a heart with her fingers.

Leigh-Anne was not sure if she had ever given someone a gift before. "I would have gotten something separate for your mum but next time I will okay? But for now this is it."

Jade packed the stuff away. "Thanks. Let me bring this to me mam to hold." She got up with the items in her hand, feeling flustered and giggly.

Leigh-Anne was happy she made Jade smile. She bounced up and down then spun around on one foot.