Prologue (edited)

Prologue:  

Have you ever wondered if it was possible to turn a player into a prince? My best friend seems to think she knows just what to do to tame a beast. My father, Simon Cowell manages the hot boyband One Direction. Usually when they're traveling on tour I stay home because of school.  This summer however, I'll be traveling with them. Summer just started and since my mother passed away when I was 7 years old, I'm forced to travel with my dad and the boys because he won't let me stay home alone now that I can't use school as an excuse. Now that I've graduated high school I'll be starting college this fall. In the mean time I'll be stuck with four sweethearts and a douche bag, aka Harry Styles. Now, ordinary girls wouldn't mind this, in fact they'd love it, but there's just one problem, I'm not like ordinary girls. I CAN'T STAND HIM. He's too cocky and is a grade A douche bag. But as of today I'll be with him and the rest of the boys for the next 3 months. Great. Yet even though I hate him, part of me sees that there's more than what meets the eye. I just don't wan't to be another girl that falls for his game. Unless of course. The tables turn and he. Falls in love... with me!