Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Leah’s POV:

I woke up only to find that Harry’s body was not next to mine. When I sat up and looked around he wasn’t in the room or bathroom. I got up and made my way to the kitchen because I could hear singing.

“People say we shouldn’t be together

We're too young to know about forever

But I say they don’t know what they talk talk talkin’ about

Cause this love is only getting stronger

So I don’t wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girlll

Ohh

They don’t know about the things we do

They don’t know about the I love you’s

But I bet you if they only knew

They will just be jealous of us

They don’t know about the up all night’s

They don’t know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about

They don’t know about us” Harry sang as I just stood in the doorframe admiring him.

He looked over and blushed a bit.

“No keep singing! It was beautiful.” I cooed.

He walked over to me while singing and wrapped his arms around my waits and locked eyes with me. I began tearing up because everything was so perfect.

“Shh baby, don’t cry” harry said softly while wiping my fallen tears. “I made us some breakfast so let’s eat up” harry said while leading me to the table.

We got in Harry’s car after we ate and got dressed. He told my dad to end the search and meet us with all the boys at my house. When we arrived and walked in the door my dad was fuming.

“Damn, Leah I thought I’d lost you” he yelled while pulling me into a hug.

“Yeah well I’m sorry. Not for leaving but for causing you worry.” I said blandly

“What do you mean you’re not sorry for leaving?” my dad questioned

“Dad harry is my life, he means the world to me. I know you don’t want to trust him with me because I’m all you have left and you fear losing me but if you push him away just know that I will leave. The further away you push Harry the further away I’ll be.” I stated.

“You won’t be leaving anywhere” he barked

“That may be so but remember this dad, we can be together but alone and the harder you try to take my world from me the more alone you will be.” I said while walking over to Harry’s side. Harry grabbed my hand in his and interlocked our fingers. He looked at me and smiled as if saying ‘stay strong, I’m here for you.’ My dad looked at me contemplating what he would say next.

“Boys can you excuse us? Leah we need to talk.” He growled

“Anything you can say to me you can say in front of them, all of them.” I replied.

He gave me a firm look and I told the boys to leave the room. Harry was reluctant to leave at first but I told him to go get caught up with the boys and then he left.

“Why do you all the sudden want to defend him?” my dad questioned.

“I know it all seems sudden but that’s the truth behind love dad. You of all people should know! You loved mom a lot. To you she was the only woman in the world. The most beautiful person you’d ever seen. To me harry is like that. Sometimes you don’t get to choose the fate daddy, sometimes the fate chooses you. Harry is my world and I just want you to understand that I really do love him. Being with him has taught me how to love” I said as tears threatened to exit my eyes.

“How so?” my dad asked

“He’s different than every other guy I’ve laid eyes on. Daddy I don’t know what it is but that boy’s special and I would appreciate it very much if you would just give him a chance” this time the tears didn’t hesitate to fall.

My body began to shake and I fell on my knees

“Daddy please! Please give him a chance to earn your trust. Let him go back to performing with the guys. Allow him to stay here again. Please.” I begged

He didn’t move.

“I never ask you for anything. Daddy ple-” he cut me off

“If he really means that much to you then I’ll give him a chance. But Leah know that he only gets ONE chance.” My dad said while exiting the room.

Harry ran in and rushed to my side. I was still on the ground crying but having him there made me feel a lot better.

“Shh princess. I’m here and this time I’m not gonna leave.” He said while pulling me into his arms.

 A/N: ok i know this is a shorter chapter but i promise the next one will be longer! 

please vote, comment and share! 

thanks loves<3

xxx