Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Leah's POV: 

Once we boarded the plane I had a panic attack. I absolutely hate flying. You're trapped and can't get out for fresh air whenever you want. The flight attendants called out for everyone to buckle up and prepare for takeoff. I was sitting next to Harry on the private plane. Once we took off there was light turbulence which caused me to yelp and begin panting and trembling. I was clutching onto the arm rest and pressed into the seat. Harry was on his phone but spared me a glance when I yelped. Niall nudged him and pointed at me. Turning back to his phone, he did a double take on me and dropped it. He quickly unbuckled his seat belt and mine pulling me onto his lap and securing his arms around me. 

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in a concerned tone. 

I couldn't tell of he was being serious or joking but I was sincerely glad I was in his arms regardless of how serious he was. 

"Kitten are you scared?" He asked softly. 

I nodded and the turbulence became more intense. The flight attendants were calling for everyone to buckle up but Harry wanted me in his arms. I whimpered. 

"Shh baby" he kissed my temple. "It's ok baby I've got you." He cradled me. 

"Excuse me sir but she needs to be in her own seat" one of the flight attendants said. 

Harry growled. 

"Do I look like I give a fuck? My girlfriend is scared so right now all that matters to me is making sure she's ok. If you want to help us, you could go and tell the pilot to get us out of this damn turbulence" he roared pressing me closer to his chest. 

The stewardess was taken aback but complied and walked away. Harry kissed my cheek. 

"It's ok kitten, it'll be over soon" he cooed. 

And it was. Soon enough we were flying smoothly. Harry refused to let me go though. I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up everyone was getting up. I was still in Harry's arms. I blushed and hopped up. 

"It's about time you woke up" he said flatly. 

Great! The jerk is back. Exiting the plane Harry grabbed my hand and held me close. 

"We have to make this look real" he whispered. 

We walked and joined the others in the limo. Everyone was all smiles and giggles but Harry, he was in a foul mood. He was sitting next to me but I ignored him and started talking to the boys. 

"Leah come sit next to me" Louis smiled while motioning for me to go to him.

"Where? There's no empty seat" I pointed out.

"Then sit on my lap" he said in a duh tone.

Without sparing a glance, I moved and sat on Louis lap. As the limo moved he wrapped his arms around my waist to secure me to him. The entire ride consisted of us telling jokes while I sat on his lap and all the boys laughing and chiming in. Except for Harry. He was in a pissy mood. When we arrived at the hotel he sprang out of the car. We got our room keys and headed up. Everyone was tired. I would be sharing a room with Harry, Louis with Niall and Liam with Zayn. Harry walked into our room and the door almost closed in my face. What's his problem? I shoved it open and pulled my bag inside, closing the door behind me. Harry glared at me as he stormed into the bathroom and came out in checkered sleep pants and no shirt. I walked in the bathroom and let my hair down and removed my makeup. Changing into my cute silk night wear, I opened the bathroom door and all the lights were out. I flicked on the bedside lamp. 

"Turn it off" Harry barked. 

"Let me put my stuff away first" I snapped. 

He huffed and pulled the blanket over his head. We were sharing a queen bed. After putting my stuff away, I climbed into bed. Harry's back was to me but I knew he wasn't sleep. 

"Harry" I whispered. 

No response. 

"Harry" I whispered again. 

"Go to bed" he growled. 

I pulled the covers down off of his face but he still didn't look at me. Lying down, I wrapped my arms around him from behind and nuzzled into the crook of his neck, placing a light kiss on his neck knowing what it does to him. 

"You're mad at me" I stated. 

"I am" he said simply. 

"Why?" I asked kissing his neck again.

He quickly flipped me onto my back and pinned my arms above my head while hovering over me. 

"Because I don't like other boys touching what's mine" he hissed then turned over and went to sleep without another word. Leaving me very baffled and confused.