Chapter 8

Leah's POV:

Harry ran into my room. Jace and I slowly broke apart from our heated kiss and turned to Harry while smirking at him.

"Uh do you need something mate?" Jace asked

"Um no, no I uh was just um checking the time that's all" Harry lied

"Niall has a clock in his room" I said.

Harry started blushing a deep shade of red because he was embarrassed.

"Oh well I guess I didn't see it" Harry replied.

Jace looked into my eyes, leaned in, and passionately kissed me on the lips.

"I'm gonna go get some water" Jace said while leaving.

"Ok" I said.

"Leah what the hell" Harry yelled as soon as Jace was gone.

"Jealous much" I devilishly replied

"Hell no why would I be jealous because he kissing you. Your not as cute as you think you are dumb slut." Harry spat

"Oh so now I'm a slut ok well when Jace and I are sleep cuddled up together you can keep your cold heartless ass in Niall's room on the floor" I spat back

"Fuck you Leah. I honestly don't care" Harry yelled through gritted teeth.

"What ever get out of my room asshole!" I yelled back. Harry slammed my door on his way out and I quickly wiped my tears away. 'Why is he being so rude' I thought to myself.

Harry's POV:

I stormed out of Leah's room and went straight for that ass hole Jace. This is all his fault. I walked into the kitchen and he was leaning against the counter sipping away at his water. I went over to him, took the water and dumped it on his head.

"What the hell dude" Jace yelled

"Keep your hands off of her" I yelled back.

"You jealous douche-bag when are you gonna learn? She doesn't want you!!" Jace yelled back.

I was so pissed at this point. So I got extremely close to his face and said "I don't care what you think. I know I made a mistake but I'm not going to let her go. I love her".

"Well seems like we have something in common because I love her too and I'll fight for her until my heart stops beating" Jace replied.

I picked up the thing closest too me and swung my arm back so I'd have more force in hitting Jace. But instead it hit something else and shattered. I turned around to see Leah yelp in pain as blood gushed from the crown of her head. Then she passed out.

Niall's POV:

I looked across the hall then walked i into Leah's room. She looked a bit shaken up and Harry and Jace were nowhere to be seen so I walked closer to her.

"What's up love?" I asked

"H-h-Harry and j-jace are fighting; just listen" she wearily said. We both were quite as we sat there and listened. Then they got quite and Leah and I decided to go check things out. As we were walking towards the kitchen we could see that Harry had Jace backed up into a corner and was reaching for something. He grabbed a thick glass thing then swung his arm back. And immediately Leah ran over to stop him from hurting Jace.

"Harry st.." She yelled but she got in his way and he broke the glass over her head. She yelped in pain then blacked out

"Oh shit harry what did you do" I yelled out.