Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Leah's POV: 

I woke up and found myself of Harry's chest. He was already awake and was watching some program on the tele while looking at the room service options. I must have slept through the entire night. I sat up and turned to face him. 

"Hi" I said shyly. 

"Lay back down" he softly commanded. 

Sheesh, he's always bossy; even if he did ask nicely. I laid back on my pillow but I take it that's not what Harry wanted. He pulled me so that my head was lying in his lap. Gently, he lifted my head and placed a pillow on his lap then laid me back down facing away from him. His hands began playing with my hair, massaging my scalp. I closed my eyes and sighed contently and he boyishly grins down at me. 

"You like that baby?" I could hear the smirk in his tone. 

He nuzzles my neck, his tongue darting out and licking me. A giggle escapes my lips as his hands lightly travel down my silk covered sides just below my rib cage. Harry snaps his head in my direction with a mischievous grin plastered on his face. 

"Looks like someone's ticklish" his smirk grows.  

"You better not-" my sentence was cut off by a series of giggles as Harry quickly climbed over me and relentlessly attacked my stomach. 

I tried wiggling myself away from him but I was trapped. Harry's hands stopped tickling me and he lifted up part of my shirt exposing my stomach. Leaning down he placed kisses all over my sides and core. He peeked up at me through his eyelashes and smiled the first genuine smile I've received from him in awhile, dimples and all. I couldn't help but smile back. He sat up and positioned himself so his back was to the headboard. Turning to face me, he pulled me so my back was to his chest and I was sitting on his lap. He placed a kiss on the base of my neck and grabbed the menu. 

"What looks good princess?" He asked. 

I had a fleeting thought of why he was being so nice to me but I decided it's best to enjoy it. With his bipolar mannerisms you never know what mood he'll be in.  

"Waffles" I smiled. 

He kissed the top of my head. "I knew you would say that" he picked up the phone and dialed for room service. 

They told us our food would be ready in ten to fifteen minutes. In the mean time I turned around and straddled Harry's lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he brought me closer by putting his firm arms around me and pulling me to him. I decided I owe him an apology as well. 

"I'm sorry" I whispered. 

His face contorted into confusion. 

"For what?" He asked. 

"The other day, in the limo" I explained. 

All playfulness was gone now as he gave me a cool look. 

"I didn't think it would make you jealous" I continued. 

"I wasn't jealous" he snapped "it's not like we're dating anymore so what do I care?" He growled. 

My fingers were playing with the curls at the nape of his neck, I dropped them and looked down at my hands. 

"Oh" I choked out. 

Harry sighed heavily. 

"Leah I didn't mean it like that" he defended. 

"No you're right. It's fine. I'm sorry" I tried to get off his lap but he wouldn't let me go. 

"Harry let me go" I said through clenched teeth. 

"No. I'm tired of fighting you. We need to work this shit out" he yelled. 

"What the hell is there to work out?" I snapped. 

"Don't talk to me like that" he warned. 

"Or what?" I challenged. 

"Bold as ever I see, well if you keep this little act up there will be consequences." He said in a calm but stern tone. 

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. 

"Would you stop acting like a damn child and tell me what you feel instead of rolling your eyes" he snapped. 

"Tell you what I feel? You really wanna know?" I growled. 

"Yes. As a matter of fact I do" he said calmly. 

"I'm sick and tired of this game. I don't want to pretend to be your girlfriend in public then when were alone all we do is fight. I absolutely hate Marisa and never wanna see that home wrecking hoe again. But out of all the things that's pissing me off your god damn personality tips the freaking scale. Your hot one minute cold the next. Nice one day and mean the next. Welcoming then distant. I can't freaking take it anymore" I yelled.  

I could tell Harry was getting annoyed with every passing second. By the time I was finished he had me pinned against the wall.

"Yeah well how do you think I feel? Huh? I have to sit here and play the role of fake boyfriend and when I'm not doing that I'm getting shit from you" he roared raising his arm.

I whimpered and flinched back into the wall.  Harry closed his eyes and deeply sighed. 

"Do you honestly think I would hit you? I've never hit a woman in my life" he said while looking me in the eyes. 

I moved away from him. Being that close is clouding my judgment. 

"Leah honestly I don't know what the hell to do anymore. What more do you want from me?" He yelled while knocking over a chair. 

"I want you to care" I screamed. 

"Care?" He repeated. "Leah I fucking love you" he exclaimed.