Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Leah's POV: 

I woke up all alone in the dark hotel room. I climbed out of bed and took a shower. After getting cleaned up I got dressed for the day. The tour was starting tonight here in Florida. I decided to braid my hair into a Dutch flower braid. I wore red skinnies and a grey sequence tank-top. With all black converse. Once my makeup was done to perfection and my outfit was accessorized to my liking, I sprayed my strawberries body mist and walked out of the room. I took the elevator to the main level and began walking around like a lost puppy. My stomached growled once I spotted the breakfast bar. Walking over there I began to pick through the items the offered. I grabbed crepes with strawberries and whipped cream with maple syrup and walked to an empty table for two. I quickly made myself some coffee and returned to my table. As I began eating I heard the seat in front of me shift. I looked up to find some middle aged creepy looking guy staring at me with an unnerving smile. 

"Hello beautiful" he greeted. 

"Um hi" I said just above a whisper. 

"Lets cut straight to the chase, you're a single girl. I'm a single guy. But together we wouldn't be single. You licking up what I'm putting down?" He said as he leaned in. 

"Um I'm sorry but could you please just leave me alone" I said as my accent began to grow thicker with my nerves. 

He shot up, all creepy playfulness gone. 

"You are mine. And you will come with me. Won't you?" He taunted. 

"Hey prick, why don't you step away from my baby sister" Louis said shooting a wink in my direction. 

"Sister? I don't buy it" he scoffed.

"Yeah well I don't care what you do just leave her the hell alone or I'll kick your ass" Louis said while taking me hand and pulling me behind him. 

The wide eyed guy turned and walked away. Louis and I went up to our rooms in silence. We walked to my room and Louis followed me in. 

"Thank you" I said while hugging him. 

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Harry growled as he came out of the bathrooms d saw us embracing. 

"Well some bastard was trying to harnesses your girl who had to eat breakfast by herself. So she was thanking me because Im the reason the punk left her alone. I dont know what the hell is going on between you two but Harry, this shit is not acceptable. If you guys are fighting then so be it but you damn better make sure that you don't take your eyes off her. Loosing Leah will be the biggest mistake of your life." Louis said then abruptly exited. 

"You have no idea" I heard Harry mumble. 

Once the door was closed, Harry walked over to me and pulled me to his chest. 

"Damn it Leah" he sighed. 

"I'm sorry. I really am" I whispered.

He kissed the top of my head. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I should have been there" he said through clenched teeth while tightly securing his arms around me. 

"Well it's fine, I'm ok now" I nuzzled into his chest clinging on to him for dear life. 

"I didn't think you would be up until I got back" he informed. 

"Where'd you go?" I asked. 

"We had to meet your dad at a the arena so we could check out the set for tonight's show"

"Oh. I didn't see you come in through the lobby doors" I said confused.  

"We took the back doors because there are fans and paparazzi camped out front." He whispered into my hair while kissing my head again.