Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I went and laid right next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't move them either. It just felt so, so right. It's weird considering the fact that I don't like him but hey, it's not like anyone's gonna get hurt. All the sudden my eyes got heavy and then I fell asleep in the warmth of Harry's arms. 

Harry's POV-

I lay there and watched Leah asleep in my arms and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she is. I mean it's not like I thought she was ugly before but seeing her asleep I get to really see how pretty she is because when she's awake we're always arguing. I looked over at the clock and realize that she's been sleep for a couple of hours because its 9 pm now. I slowly got up off the bed trying my best to not wake her up and I walked over to the window only to see pure blackness then a clap of thunder and a bolt of lightning lit up the night sky. When I turned around I noticed Leah was awake and she was looking out the window with a scared expression. 'Leah are you alright?'

'Yeah um I fine can you please just lock the windows and close the blinds?' The way she asked it seemed as if the storm was bring back old memories because she looked like she was going to cry. I immediately closed the windows and index then walked over to the bed. 'Whats wrong you look really upset?' I asked 'I don't wanna talk about it' she said in a voice so low I could barley hear her. And with that she got up and walked into the movie room. I decided it would be best if I didn't pressure her to talk but I'm going to get it out of her. 

Leah's POV-

I walked into the movie room and turned on a movie to help calm me down and to ease my mind. Part of me wanted to tell Harry what was really on my mind but I didn't want him to laugh so I decided that I shouldn't. He is after all a prick and I'm not gonna give in to his tricks so easily. I pulled out my phone and called my best friend Elizabeth. 'Hey Liz we need to talk' 

'Uh yeah we do!! You didn't tell me that one direction was gonna be living at your house for 3 months!!'

'I know that's part of what I wanted to tell you'

'Well I have loads of time so tell me everything!' She shrieked

'Ha ha OK well for starters Harry is staying in my room with me while the other boys are staying  in the guest rooms'

'NO WAY!!'

'Dont get too excited I know he doesn't really like me he just wants to score and once he's done that he'll move on because that's what players do!'

'Ok so that may be true but you could always change the game!' Liz suggested

'Dont stop there go on!!'

'Alright well my mum likes to watch that American talk show host Oprah and on one of her shows she was talking about this book called Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man and as you know my mum can't keep a man to save her life so she got the book read it and applied some of he stuff and she met a guy and they've need dating for a year which is big for her. Any how she gave me the book because she doesn't need it anymore and if you want I can come over tomorrow and we can read part of it because it has a chapter that focuses on "The Player Type"!' 

'Ok that sounds great!! Come over tomorrow 11 am sharp!!' And with that the phone call was over. If Harry wants to try to play me he better think again because if this works I'm gonna turn a hormonal player into a faithful boyfriend. Or at least I'm gonna try. 

Harry's POV-

It's been about an hour since Leah left so I guess I should go get her. I walked into the movie room and she was asleep wrapped up in a blanket. Then all the sudden the screen on her IPhone lit up showing part of a text. I know it's none of my business but I'm a curious person so I walked over to her phone and picked it up then unlocked it since she didn't have a password and I looked at the screen in front of me and it read

From: Lizzy❤

'I for got to mention that I'm sure you won't even need the book because your so cute an innocent that Harry's gonna have to work really hard to get you to do anything! And YOUR SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED AS HIM?!?! OMG I bet he's gonna kiss you😘 and he's gonna fall in love then your gonna fall in love! But trust me this book will totally get him to quit his player days! Ill call before I come over tomorrow❤ xx'

Hmmm so she thinks that she can use a book to get me to fall in love with her? I guess I never really thought about being her boyfriend but I'm sure as hell not gonna let her think she has the upper hand! I guess this means war! GAME ON!! And with that I carried her back to her room and placed her in bed then crawled in on the other side pulling her close. If she thinks she can charm me and get me whipped she better think again. Starting tomorrow I'm gonna get her to fall for me and I'm gonna use all the tricks in the book.