19. Failure

Ash's POV:

How could I have been so stupid? He told me so many times that he wasn't comfortable with the act but I just kept pushing.

Now this magnificent god is curled up asleep in my arms on the floor. He seems more like a scared little boy than my Loki.

I don't know if he will ever be able to forgive me for what I have done. I wanted him to have his freedom, but not at the expense of his mental health.

But there is more than one way to skin a cat. He will have his freedom, I just need to figure out how. Surely there is a way.

Odin will be back after breakfast tomorrow so time is limited. I was thinking so hard I didn't even notice Loki stirring in my arms.

"Ash, why are you still on the floor, shouldn't you hate me?" He asked in a small scared voice. His trembling broke my heart.

"I could never hate you my love, you have done nothing wrong. I was the one who needs to ask forgiveness" I told him. I gently ran my fingers through his hair to help him relax.

"But we do need to figure out a way of dealing with Odin tomorrow, I'm worried that he will throw you back in a cell if he sees that you haven't punished me," I told him sadly.

"Well, I won't be beating you if that's what you think". His harsh tone of voice let me know that he was still angry about my behaviour. I honestly couldn't fault him for that and decided that it was not a priority problem at the moment.

"I know love, but isn't there another way? I mean, I remember some men saying that some people like it rough". Loki let out a humourless chuckle.

"Yes, many people enjoy a bit of pain with their pleasure. Myself being one of them, but most people haven't gone through intense sexual trauma Ash. It is not something that you would enjoy". He sounded so sure of himself, but I disagreed.

"I am not so sure I agree. I didn't have a problem with what you did earlier because I trust you. If you can mark me up a bit and I struggle to stand and walk in the morning, surely that will be enough for Odin" I said gently.

"Ash, no, I won't hurt you". His voice was firm, but I needed to change the way he saw it. I had to get him his freedom.

"What if I promise to tell you if it gets too much. Surely there is no harm in trying it just this once". I looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping that he would be convinced.

If he said no again, I would leave it alone and think is something else. I don't want to risk making him feel as though he's behaving like a monster again.

He thought for a moment before saying "fine. I will show you the worst of my sexual dominance, but if it gets too much you have to tell me to stop".

I nodded vigorously. I may have felt a little nervous, but I was also excited to try something new with him. I trusted him more than anything.

"Maybe one day when I'm more confident we could switch it up," I said biting my lip and looking at him through my thick eyelashes.

I watched his pupils dilate before he let out an animalistic growl. He shifted quickly and before I could think he was on top of me pinning my wrists above my head in one hand.

"I would love to see you try to pet, we both know who's in charge," he said, dominance radiating from him as he attacked my neck, biting and sucking at the flesh making me cry out.

It wasn't long before he released me and pulled me into his arms. Once we had neared the bed he threw me down on the mattress.

I tried to push myself backwards out of instinct, but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back towards him.