"Bye, dad!" -Y/n

Scenario: Crowley comes to check up on you (as the prefect of ramshackle) and you happen to be getting ready for the school day, when you walk through the door you accidentally say, "Bye, dad!"
What will happen?

"Bye, dad!"

Your POV

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT
You know what just keep walking it's normal!!

I walked down the path and saw Ace and Deuce waiting for me, Grim floating near them, he looked like he was complaining, thank the gods they didn't hear—
Why does Ace look shook? Same with Deuce..

oh no

"What?" I ask, acting as if nothing happened.

"It's nothing.." Deuce slowly turns, his sweat dropping.
"Since when is the Headmaster your dad?!" Ace yelled, I'm pretty sure Crowley heard that but I didn't dare turn to see.

"I.. It was on accident," I brushed them off and started walking, Grim came up to me and asked what happened, apparently he was complaining about not having enough tuna.

I sighed and told him what had happened, I expected him to laugh or giggle or something but instead he said, "Oh.. You must miss your family back home, huh?" Grim wrapped his little arms around my torso in an attempt to give me a hug which was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Meanwhile

Crowley's POV

UUEEEEEE!-

Did they just call me dad?! 🥺🥹
I can't take this cuteness—
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️   

*doki doki*

*Proud dad moments*
"Now I must go fill out the adoption papers!!"

Later, at the Dormhead meeting thingy

UR moms POV

You sat across from Crowley regretting all your life choices, Leona, even though he's lazy, noticed this first, he stared at you while you looked at the table.

Kalim noticed his gaze and followed it to you too, thought he didn't understand, Leona looked away from you because it was clear you weren't looking up any time soon.

"What do you think, son/daughter/my child?"

That was it. You spit out the water you were drinking and everyone was staring at you then Crowley, "Uh- Yeh?"

Even though you didn't know what they were talking about your answer seemed to be correct.

"Ayo... Y/n, since when was Crowley your dad???"

"Since this morning, I have already filled out the paper work, I have adopted Y/n, for I am gracious, and they are mah child now!"

"WHHAAAAAA!"

"Does this mean I G̶e̶t̶ inherit the school when your gone?"

"Y/NNN!"

"Yes!"

"WHAAA?!"

*everybody shooketh*

"And so that's what happened, what about you Tsunataro? How was your day?"

"Ahh.. So that's what happens at those meetings,"

"H u h ?"

"Nothing, my day was good, except for Lilia's cooking.."