❤️Jamil Viper.❤️ NSFW

yeah so i wrote this on tumble but ig i can put it here too-

Jamil is usually calm and collected, but his cute little innocent girlfriend makes him so restless.

luluati=my pearl

you woke in jamil's bed, wearing you favorite sleeping shirt, it didn't cover your shoulders but it did cover your arms, hiding your hands from sight and your nether region. under your outfit you wore shorts.

you sat up and rubbed your eyes, unbeknownst to jamil waking up beside you.

jamil woke up and your movement and peeked one eye open, he saw you rubbing your and yawning, he blushed at your fit. he could see part of your chest.

he pushed the thought down and slowly sat up. you saw his legs moving and decided to turn around and hug him, "morning!"

"good morning,  luluati." he pressed a hand to your back, pushing you into him. your chest was smashed up against his.

you felt his hand wander down to your ass, gently groping it, causing you to gasp, abruptly his lips contorted into a smirk, and his eye's darkened with lust.

"jamil?" you looked up at him but his other hand went up and pushed your face back into his upper chest.

"do you mind? i promise to make you feel good," he questioned, rubbing your lower back.

"erm, no..." jamil took that as the green light and flipped you over, trapping you in his arms, one around your stomach and the other wandering down.

you were confused but you trust jamil. his hand was underneath your shorts in seconds, softly rubbing you making you squirm, "no panties, what a bad girl." your face heated up at his comment.

suddenly you grabbed his arm, "what about kalim? shouldn't you wake him up?"

jamil chuckled at your question, "don't worry about him, babe, just focus on me..." you nodded at his words, "such an obedient baby for me..." he whispered while slipping his pointer and middle finger into you.

"j-jamil...!" you tried to push his arm away but his arm was too strong for your noodle arms. "mmh!" you moaned and gripped his arm as he moved his fingers in a scissor motion.

"come on now, don't be like that, it'll feel good," jamil purred into your ear, prying your arms away from his. he held your hands together with his bigger one, then kept finger-fucking you.

it didn't take long for you too tremble out a mewl and cum on his fingers. he chuckled at your flushed face and teary eyes, "oh poor baby, don't cry, we're just getting started."

he took his fingers out of you and licked them clean of your cum.

"...what...?" you said, wiping your eyes with your sleeves when he let go of your hands. sniffing a little when he turns you back around to face him.

jamil smashed his face onto yours, his left hand holding the back of your head and his right holding your body to keep you in place, the kiss deepened when he bit your lip. you gasped out of instinct and he slid his tongue in, the wet muscle exploring your cavern. you clawed at his shoulders, silently pleading for air, but he didn't let you go. up until now all his kisses were short and sweet, you've never experienced something like this.

when you finally separated a string of saliva connected you to him.

"you didn't think i was done did you?~"

its been hours, why was kalim letting jamil stay in his room so long? you don't know.

the pleasure morphed into pain from the overstimulation, "j-jamil...! can't anymore!"

"yes you can, just one more..."

one turned to two turned to three and so on.

you could barely feel your legs, but you didn't need to he was holding you up. shoving your face into his pillow as you cried out, releasing again onto his cock.

you woke up, face down as you recall what happened. your rubbed your eyes and sat up, jamils jacket falling off your shoulders and down to your waist, you looked down to see yourself butt-naked with a few hickeys.

you grabbed jamils jacket and pulled it back up, covering yourself.

you smelled a delicious plate of food and looked to your right, a plate of pancakes sat there with a little cup of syrup, a note was sitting next to the plate.

you grabbed the note.

'dear luluati,

i apologize that i wasn't able to stay with you, but i saved you some breakfast. i hope your legs don't hurt too bad.

love you, jamil.'