💚LILIA VANROUGE💚

Soulmate au! where your soulmate will lose things of theirs and you find them, in this case, lilia loses a baby! malleus

<•>|gn!reader|<•>
(no pronouns mentioned)

You were walking down the dirt path, heading back home from your search, you had recently lost your bracelet, so you went to your usual walking spot to look for it but found nothing.

Soon a child's cries came to your ears, you tried to pinpoint the location, you looked to the right and saw two little... Horns?

You slowly stepped closer, and saw a pale little boy, green eyes and black hair, with black horns, a small green fire was in front of him as he wailed.

You quickly waved your hand over the flame to put it out with magic, and spoke up, "Hello? Do you know where your guardian is?" You didn't bother asking if he was lost, it was obvious he was.

The kid turned around and looked at you, reaching his arms up and making a grabby hand motion.

You sweat-dropped but picked him up anyway, "Would you like me to help you find them? Do you even have a guardian...?"

He stared at you and nodded his head, "I do. I-I think he's back at the castle," He said, wiping his face with his hands, and grabbing onto you.

The castle? Just who is this kid..

"Alright then, let's go to the castle." You declared, patting his head and moving in the direction of the castle.

You were marching through the town with a kid in your arms, getting weird looks from people but ignoring them.

It was only when you were within view of the castle was that you stopped,
"Did you hear about the soulmate panic?"
"Huh?"
"Apparently people lose things that are important to them and they end up with their soulmate!"
The whispers of the crowd blocked out the sound of footsteps coming towards you.

"Abruptly" a short male with black and pink hair was in front of you, "Excuse me miss/mr/mx—"

The kid, which you recently learned was named Malleus, leaped out of your arms and latched onto the man, "Lilia!"

"Hi Malleus," He greeted, while petting his head, he was going to speak again but Malleus interrupted.

"This nice miss/mr/mx, just helped me find you!" He clears up, and suddenly the man in front of you wasn't as tense.

"That's wonderful, you should get going back now, your mother is waiting for you."

"Okay!" And with that the little boy ran into the gates and called out for his mom.

Now it was just you two, "Thank you for helping me find him.."

"Y/n L/n,"

"Ahh, what a beautiful name, I hope you will remember mine when we meet again," He winked.

His way of words confused you, "Wait what-" It only took one blink for him to be gone.

But a weight was on your wrist..

You looked down to see your bracelet, but there was another charm on it.

"Lilia."