▒ YANDERE Alphabet REQUEST ▒

(CLOSED)
Admire: What do they admire about you? Have they ever told you about it.

Beauty: How far are they willing to change their appearance and behavior for you?

Creativity: How creative do they get to get your attention? At what point do they stop?

Dispose: Are the willing to kill for you?

Excitement: What gets them excited? Does it show?

Furtive: Do they feel guilty for stalking you? Are they afraid to get caught?

Gullible: How easy is it to convince them about something?

Health: Is your health their main priority? How do they keep you healthy?

Imagination: How often do they day dream about you? To what?

Jokes: What would they do to make you happy/laugh? Would they make fools of themselves?

Kindness: Are they kind to people you care for? Do they stop at a certain point?

Lenient: Are they lenient to you when you try to escape or become rebellious?

Meticulous: Are they meticulous? How do they show it?
(Meticulous = Showing close attention to detail, or being observant)

Nervous: Did they ever become nervous around/with you? Do they overcome it?

Optimistic: For how long do they feel confident about their future with you? What would break their hopefulness?

Pessimistic: Do they ever become pessimistic after meeting you?

Quiet: Would they stay silent about the obsession?

Resistant: How do they react to a resisting darling?

Spite: What brings them to become spiteful? How do they handle it?

Time: How much time do they spend with you?

Ubiquitous: How do they make sure they're always with you? How do you know they're there/near?

Virtue: What are some good qualities they still possess?

Worship: Do they worship you? To what extent?

Xanadu: What would be their perfect place to live with you?

Yummy: Do the let you eat what ever you like ?

Zany: What is the most odd thing that you have seen them do?