🧡Leona Kingscholar.🧡NSFW

i also wrote this one on tumblr-

leona is tired of his advances being ignored by his sweet but oblivious darling. (read bimbo)

savvy = you understand

leona has been giving you obvious signs that he wants to do "it" with you.

but you? you just don't understand. he started making out with you while cuddling, y'know, a perfect set up, but you abruptly got up and walked away. why do you always shut everything down???

now he's tired of it.

"you should have given in when you got the chance, herbivore." his voice boomed in the small cloister you were in.

his body was smashed up against yours, his hands wandering as he dirty talked his way into your mind.

"now your gonna feel the wrath of a kingscholar... savvy?" he pushed the small of your back with his hand onto his body.

he grabbed your legs and brought them up, forcing them to wrap around his torso, "leona.. what are you talking about?" you looked at him in pure innocence.

leona let out a low growl when he felt he was rock hard.

you gripped his shoulders, waiting for him to do something. anything.

"l-leona?" you couldn't see his face clearly because of the dark but you could sure see his glowing green eyes. narrowed looking at you.

"shut it, herbivore. i'm gonna fuck you till the only thing you can think of is my name."

"hah?!" you gasped, flustered. something hard poked you down there and you could tell you were done for, "wait! leonaaa!"

the brunette has been fucking you for the past hour, was no one curious as to where you might be? or did they just hear your moans and decide they could wait till tomorrow to talk to you?

you covered your mouth with your hand, silently crying at the overstimulation your body was getting. your body was spent, your were tired and sore but leona kept going.

he hasn't stopped since he started and he started a LONG time ago, you cried out as another orgasm was ripped out of you, there was so much cum in your hole that a visible bulge was made in your stomach.

"quit covering your mouth." leona growled, finishing inside you, which only made you cover your mouth harder to avoid making a noise of satisfaction.

leona set you down on a bench in the closet, slowly pulling out of you, "you look so cute like this... we should do this more often." he uttered the last part to himself.

you sniffed, wiping your tears, leona knelt down to your height, staring at your stomach, he pressed his fingers on it and cum came out of your hole.

your face heated up at the sight. leona smirked up at you, you felt so vulnerable, leona covered you with his jacket and picked you up bridal style, at the sudden movement you felt his cum drip out of you and down your ass onto his coat, which pressed it up back against you. slightly uncomfortable.

leona carried you to his room and later you on his bed, softly rubbing your back, lulling you off too sleep.