❤️Trey Clover.❤️ NSFW

Tumblr go brr.

all you wanted to do was get a midnight snack, but your boyfriend so happened to be up making a tart.

trey had you bent over the counter, thrusting quickly in and out of your cunt, "aw, baby, you knocked over the milk..." he said condescendingly, "clean it up." he handed you a towel.

you followed the order, trying to wipe the mess you made up. but a coil in your stomach made you stop, trey chuckled, "you gonna come, sweets?"

you nodded, not being able to form words, "then cum, cum on my cock," he whispered in your ear.

you moaned, the knot in your stomach coming undone and you came onto his cock, but Trey didn't stop, he kept thrusting, chasing his own high.

"se-sensitive!" you mewled, squirming on trey's cock.

"shh... keep cleanin', sweet-cheeks." trey's hand found your back and pushed you down harder into the cold counter.

your hands grabbed the cloth again and squeezed it tight, moving it up and down as trey pressed harder into you.

"shit." the Vice muttered under his breath, "gonna cum in you, k?" before you could answer he went on, "you'll take it like a good girl,"

cold fingers found their way to your puffy clit, adding to your sensitivity, "hah! trey!" you moaned sweetly as he played with your clit.

the overstimulation soon made you lose it and cum around his cock again some of your orgasm spilling out. you squeezed the cloth, making the milk spill back out.

a warm feeling erupted in you, trey's cream. trey planted his seed in your womb, making sure you took all of it.

trey's cum dripped as he pulled out of you, "oh no, sweets, we don't want this dripping out." he stated, pushing it back into your sensitive cunt.

you were panting, tears forming in your eyes as you wiped them, you tried to get back up but trey's hand on your back stopped you, "erm, trey?" you squirmed under his grasp.

"oh~" trey's voice was muffled from your neck as he kissed it, "did you think I was done?" his fingers shoved into you, making you clench on them, more of trey's seed mixed with yours coming out, "and now your wasting my precious cum... how mean can you he?~"

you awoke in a soft bed, covered with a blanket. you sat up and looked over to see your phone, as you reached for it you noticed your shoulder had a bite mark on it. and numerous hickey's and bruises following it.

memories of last night flooded your mind, you lifted up the blanket and saw that you were nothing but one of trey's big shirts, you looked at your nether region and saw cum oozing out.

"aww, how cute!" trey cooed, you turned to your right and saw him sitting up, leaning over your shoulder, you covered up your body with his shirt.

"don't try to hide now, I already saw everything." his comment made you blush, the greenette kissed your forehead.

"your mean, trey."

"i love you, too."

trey is a sadist.