❤️JAMIL VIPER❤️

<•>|gn!reader|<•>

Names, names, names.
Too many said, and not wanted

Jamil excused himself from the room, which Kalim protested at first but stopped as it was dinner time, it was too crowded and no one wanted him there. They made it pretty clear with everything they were saying.

"Did you hear about what happened in Scarabia?"

At the question Jamil sped his walking up, not wanting to hear what they had to say.

"Sevens, who would do such a thing..."

Anger boiled within Jamil as he walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Time Skip

Jamil was cutting up carrots when he stopped, something felt off. Someone was looking at him, but no one was there.

Jamil thankfully had learned to sense the magical aura of persons (for Kalim's sake), but nothing was there?

He was sure someone was staring at him, but no magic? That leaves one person, the only magic-less person Night Raven College had let in was that cute little prefect that helped him with his overblot.

"Heh.. What's a cute little thing like you doing here?   Prefect..."

Jamil set the knife down, turning around and walking towards the back of the kitchen, a corner was there with a foot poking out.

"Y'know your not the best at hiding," he said, grabbing you and pushing you against the wall, "Now tell me, why are you watching me?"

"Uh.. I was just checking to make sure your OK, with the overblot and stuff!" you said quickly, if looks could kill Jamil would have blasted a hole through your head already.

But his glare was stopped when he had heard your concerns.

The prefect was worried about him, THE PREFECT WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIM?!

After having a five second mental break-down Jamil loosened his hold on you, leaning in close, (laying on the charm), "Oho? Your worried about me? How thoughtful of you," he paused before going on, "But I don't need your pity-"

Your intrusive thoughts kicked in.
You landed a peck to Viper's lips. Good job.

"I assure you I'm not putting you. I really admire you and you should learn to take a break." You grabbed his wrist, dragging him down the halls. Leaving him with a shocked expression.

Dinner could wait.

The night ended with you and Jamil cuddling.

My writers block watching me write this:   </3