💜EPEL FELMIER💜

Reader is like Epel and often gets mistaken as a girl

(Catcalling IS harassment (if you didn't know already))

<•>|m!reader|<•>

"Damn baba grill!"

What? You thought.

You sat there with Epel, silent as ever, trying to ignore his call.

"Hey?"

You went silent, hearing that he meant you gave you a surge of anger, Is that how people try to "woo" girls? What kind of imbecile- You turn to see a guy who looks to be from Savanaclaw.

"How dare ya-" You cut off Epel mid sentence, "Is that how you would treat a woman?!" You shouted, the guy looked shocked.

"Woah, what wrong honey-boo-boo." (🌞 sry)

"You dimwit! 1. I'm a guy! 2. Who the hell yells that to a stranger who hasn't even seen them- I wonder how Kingscholar would feel if I told him that you acted this way?" You say in a threatening tone.

The guy took a step back at the mention of his dorm-leader, the one that probably taught all the guys in his dorm to treat women with respect.

Since anyone opposing his decree would be punished the guy was terrified at the mention, "W-wait! No! Please don't tell him,"

"If you want to be spared you shouldn't have done that, off you go." You turn back to Epel and he was looking at you like you were a god.

"Epel?"

"Teach me how to do that scary face!" He bowed.

"Uh?"

"I want to learn from you!"

"I-okay just raise your head.."

"Thank you,"

"Epel, you don't have to thank me-"