Jade & Floyd-YANDERE Alphabet

Jade and Floyd share everything, including you!

Admire: What do they admire about you? Have they ever told you about it.

Floyd and Jade may both like you but the reasons aren't the same. For example, Floyd LOVES how squishy, squeezable, and small you are. On the other hand, Jade LOVES how cute you are and your hobbies that intrigue him.

Beauty: How far are they willing to change their appearance and behavior for you?

I don't believe they'll change their appearance but their behavior (whether you like it or not) is way more protective over you once they find out they 'love' you.

Creativity: How creative do they get to get your attention? At what point do they stop?

Floyd: MCCCCCCCCCCCC
Literally screams for your attention.
Jade: Hello MC, how are you today?
Just stands next to the screaming and acts polite.

Dispose: Are the willing to kill for you?

They won't kill anyone, however they will "accidentally" break someone's arm or leg as tax for bullying/flirting/etc. you.

Excitement: What gets them excited? Does it show?

Hug Floyd back and he'll be taken by surprise and VERY happy. Tell Jade about a new mushroom at ramshackle or all about this new hobby of yours and fascination will get the better of him.

Furtive: Do they feel guilty for stalking you? Are they afraid to get caught?

They don't necessarily stalk you but sometimes they watch you in plain sight. If they were full time staking you they probably made exscuses for themselves if you ever caught them.

Gullible: How easy is it to convince them about something?

I'd say you ask Jade something first and if he says "no" then go try Floyd. Floyd may be a little more open then Jade. As long as one of them go with you.

Health: Is your health their main priority? How do they keep you healthy?

Jade and Floyd both cool for you, making sure you've eaten proper meals.

Imagination: How often do they day dream about you? To what?

Floyd daydreams about what your children would look like. He mentioned it to Jade and got a little smack upside the head. Jade imagines what it's like to be held by you.

Jokes: What would they do to make you happy/laugh? Would they make fools of themselves?

Honestly I don't know what to put here. I think if they kidnapped you Floyd would check on you everyday and try to make you laugh.

Kindness: Are they kind to people you care for? Do they stop at a certain point?

Floyd's more loose around them but don't worry Jade is polite and will apologize for his brothers behavior. Though his smile is more off setting then his brothers behavior.

Lenient: Are they lenient to you when you try to escape or become rebellious?

They are not lenient if you try to escape. But if you try to rebel they take it as a challenge.

Meticulous: Are they meticulous? How do they show it?
(Meticulous = Showing close attention to detail, or being observant)

When Floyd comes to see you, he just barges in not paying attention to anything but you. When Jade comes to see you he looks for signs of anything like a significant other.

Nervous: Did they ever become nervous around/with you? Do they overcome it?

They've never been nervous, if anything YOU should be nervous. Two tall "men" have just taken a liking to you and don't intend to let you go...

Optimistic: For how long do they feel confident about their future with you? What would break their hopefulness?

They are 100% sure that you can't escape them and you'll be with them forever, I bet they find a way to turn you into a mermaid so you can't go back to your world. I have thought about it and Crowley finding a way for you to go back would crush them.

Pessimistic: Do they ever become pessimistic after meeting you?

Jade might get dark if you try to rebel one to many times, Floyd is faithful and always happy to see you though.

Quiet: Would they stay silent about the obsession?

Yes, the only ones who know about it would be them and maybe Azul, tricking their darling into signing a contract with them would be a benefit, no?

Resistant: How do they react to a resisting darling?

Jade would probably throw you to Floyd to mess around with and squeeze until your sorry and sobbing.

Spite: What brings them to become spiteful? How do they handle it?

If you keep fighting and run to an authority figure, they wouldn't handle it well... to say the least..

Time: How much time do they spend with you?

Floyd wants to see you everyday, even if he shouldn't. Jade goes along with Floyd on his plan.

Ubiquitous: How do they make sure they're always with you? How do you know they're there/near?

They're always lurking around somewhere, notice them or not their there.

Virtue: What are some good qualities they still possess?

Jade is still passionate about his mushrooms, and Floyd is still around squeezing thinks and running after gold fishy. (Poor riddle)

Worship: Do they worship you? To what extent?

Jade worships you and wants to make you his mushroom queen/king/ruler 😂.

Xanadu: What would be their perfect place to live with you?

Back in coral sea, with 4-6 kids. (Three for both or two for both/they can be adopted)

Yummy: Do the let you eat what ever you like ?

Yes, if it makes you happy it makes them happy, except if you eat to many sweets they'll be going like: 👎

Zany: What is the most odd thing that you have seen them do?

Once you walked into your room at ramshackle, expecting a normal night, and you saw Floyd wearing your underwear going, "How does MC wear this, it's so tiiggghhhtttt!~"
(i am so sorry 💀🤣🤯)