Chapter Twenty-Four

Exactly what i promised!! You'll see a journey to the past in Albus's life concerning Ophelia! How exciting! Albus is about 45 in COG and Ophelia is the same age as Newt; she's 23. 

Jennifer Lawrence will be the inspiration for Iola Black. Albus had not heard about her and barely of her family as she was burned off the family tree. Its a little short but i figured i would at least add this. 

What marks the end of summer? Why the beginning of fall of course! Fall was her absolute favorite season

What marks the end of summer? Why the beginning of fall of course! Fall was her absolute favorite season. The cool breeze blowing in her blonde hair just haunts the summer nights. The crunching and rattling of those dry leaves beneath her shoes in a calm park on an autumn day. This very autumn day, there sat many people in that same park, under the same leafless trees, under the same bright sun. Each of these people who sat on that old wooden park bench throughout the day captured something different about the surroundings within the bench. The beautiful blonde found herself drawing on her sketch pad as she glanced at the beautiful trees surrounding the lake.

As the bright orange sun was peeking through the horizon, the bright blue sky was bare of clouds and there was a light mist in the cool, crisp, morning air. The air smelled fresh and clean, and you could smell the dew in the air. The grass was wet and beginning to turn slightly brown. The ground was covered with a blanket of colorful leaves that had fallen from the trees like snow, leaving the branches almost bare. It was a beautiful sight. The woman; named Iola Black; misbegotten daughter of the Black family, she was disowned among her kin because she wished to live like a No-Maj, with no magic, and did not wish to use it.

As the day continued, the sun beamed down from the sky, shining through the branches of the trees in the park. It cast shadows on the walking paths, but where the sun did peak through, it provided a blanket of warmth. The sky, still bright blue, had recently begun to cloud over in some areas. Along the path came a young couple, walking hand-in-hand. They walked up to the old wooden park bench and took a seat with the sun shining down on them, keeping them warm from the cool breeze in the air. Iola stared at the couple; she felt a longing in her heart, one day hoping to meet someone normal and live her life out in happiness.