AMAR

I woke up to the sound of my parent yelling and arguing each other.i sighed and went to do my morning routine.itvwas a daily routine in my life my dad and mom will fight and I'll end up in middle of the mess.i looked at them for last and went out to my couching class. The only two things which brought happiness to was painting and Adhya.my inspiration,my guru. She was the one whom I follow. I hope to meet her one day soon and can only prey to God to fulfil my wish. Please help me god. Saying this in my mind I went.someone took me into a bone crushing hug,i smiled at the person and hugged him back.Roucher aka Rouh my art teach,my fatherly figure whom brought me out of depression.i always love him and respect him.
Rouh:my boy,you seems to be dull
Amar:as usual you know.
Rouh hugged and consoled him. We went inside and did our usual routine painting.i noticed it was break time.i went to my usual spot and took my phone to look at my angel my adhya. As I said I'm fan of her not oy for her painting but she always makes my day better i know she must have faced a lot since childhood as she is disabled as I know the world out there yet even after going through tons of pain she always smile. My strong angel. As usual i blabbered about my day to her and finished my chores. It was almost 12 when I returned to home. My parent was asleep the only time where silence prevails my house. I chuckled and went inside my room layed down my bed with thud and spoke to my angel through my phone which held my angels picture in it..i put my phone down and prayed to God to give me an opportunity to meet her..