chap 4

Mr.amar....thats it amar started laughing and jumpin in madness while Rouh held him down after few mins of madness he composed himself and left to win his prize.he went up to stage and people 's hooting was unstoppable for him,his eyes teared seeing the hootings he had,adhya gave her hand for shaking while he rubbed his hand on his tracks to make it clean making adhya chuckle at him,he smiled sheepishly at her and gave his hand they shake their hand which passed some unknown emotions to both of them and stopped their hand shake. Amar for the first time felt happy and proud of himself. He went to his father figure and shouted "i won,won Rouh..I'm not useless,I'm not an idiot..look i met my angel.." he was blabbering to Rouh making his eyes wet. He hugged amar tight and kissed his forehead providing  him father's warmth.Amar saw adhya coming out and rushed towards her oy to be stopped ny her bodyguards.Adhya eyed her bodyguards and within minute they left leaving amar,adhya and Rouh together.adhya turned toward them with slight smile playing on her lip and apologized on behalf of her bodyguard.he smiled and....
Amar:mam,im your fan mam. I love every work of you,your my inspiration and.....""" He kept on blabbering making adhya smile widely and Rouh nudged him to be quite while amar pouted at him.adhya laughed a little at them gaing their attention.they turned toward her and adhya wished him,they spoke formally for sometime while adhya turned to leave amar requested one thing making both Rouh and adhya shock.his request was