chap 9

Amar's pov:
Did....did i just got a call from her and pranked by her.wow that was something unusual but who cares....i loved it when she actually took my name and told me that she was my fan though it was for prank I really felt so happy....well ms.adhya you now started it let me see who's gonna save you from my teasing thinking this k chuckled only to get a "are you mad" look from my buddy.
Aaah this day can't get any better......

Adhya's pov:
Omg! What have I done! Is it really me? Or i am I being possessed???? God!
But it was actually fun I could imagine that guy's expression.wait what am I even thinking chuckling at my own self i turned back only to see my brother cum manager looking at me with""what's going on here"" look.i smile sheepishly at him.he came toward me with a doubtful scrutinizing look making me frown however he came and checked my forehead,my head and checked my fully making me really confuse.
Adhya: what are you doing? May i know??
Ram( manager) : well it seems like some one have kidnapped my arrogant boss cum sister and have replace her with her doppelganger.
Adhya: seriously brother?
Ram: ofcourse or else enlighten me why should you do something like this to someone whom you know only for some days?.
Adhya just shuttered and sighed,she looked up at him and said "i really don't know". Seeing her struggling he cupped her face and said
Ram: cupcake! Don't worry its common let the days go in a flow we'll see what our destiny is. Hmm?
Adhya just smiled and hugged him humming making him kiss her forehead.Ram said that it's gonna be time for us to eat and we have some appointment while adhya nodded and both of them left.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
I apologise for not able to update....🙏🏿
Thank you to all those who have read.