chapter - 13

Amar's pov:
I was setting my hair singing and whistling happily.why wouldn't i be. This day was it for which I've been waiting for my entire life. I'm gonna spend time and be with my love Aadhu. I have never in my life thought that i was lucky untill that day when I won the competition. I was thinking all these when a car honk made me come out from my thinkings. Oh its the car that's gonna take me to my love. I hooted in happiness and went out. I saw Rouh standing there arranging all our things in the car. I went to parents and took their blessing.

I watched the entire luxurious bangalow as the car drove in. We went inside the home with an servent guiding us in. As we went inside i saw Adhira,her manager sitting there waiting for us. As we went inside we greeted each other.

Ram: welcome you both. From now on. You'll be living in your guest house  and more training and then you both will start your painting together.youll be provided with food and cars for your own use.do you have any doubt?

Amar: thank you so much

Ram:sure then. Our servent Prem will take you to your room,you can rest and eat you lunch.

We nodded at each with a smile and went in opposite directions.i looked back when I saw Aadhu also looking back at me.we had our eyes locked for a minute then we both disappeared to our own works.......