chapter 26

Adhya's pov:
It was too difficult for me to go out because of my fear and insecurity. Strange isn't? You fear the things that you once loved to do! Well in my life that was the case. I loved going out, I loved to travel to places but then after that dreadful accident I locked myself up. I was so lost in the mase of my thoughts when I felt Amar calling me. I turned towards him only to know that he was asking me an question but instead of  answering to it I was sitting like a rock. He asked me what happened out of concern for which I just shooked my head as nothing and asked him to repeat his question. He repeat it with an unconvinced smile while I answered it with an chuckle. Amar was unusually enthusiastic today, from seeing outised the window with a curious gaze to bombering question about certain things to everyone one by one did make me feel a bit up. He was looking like a child. I again snapped out of my thoughts when our car landed at the airport entrance. We all got through the security and went towards our flight. After the regular procedures we were seated on our respected places. I was given a special seat which was like normal window seat but some special technologies for the disabled. The seat beside was empty when I suddenly felt someone occupying it I turned towards my right to find Amar  looking at me with an Flirtious smile I narrowed my eyes at him while he smile sheepishly and said " Well you would feel bore,wouldn't you? That's why I sat beside you. If you want I can move" to Which I shrugged my shoulder as if saying I don't mind and turned my head to other side feeling gitty inside. Ahh why do I feel this?