chapter 2

The following time of the day amar did not sleep he have already decided what has to be done.he was gonna potrait a vintage one.he did not battle his eyelid for days till the competition day. He did not came out of his room and even obliged food and Rouh.riuh only sighed at him as he know he is the most stubborn person when it comes to painting and his angel.he let him do and  will leave the room only after making sure he ate.A reson for being an fatherly figure. Finally the day arrived making him almost a patient of panic attack.rouh consoled him after which seems as an hour he heard his name being called he went with his shaking hand followed by Rouh who came behind him with his huge potrait which was covered with a red screen that made adhya a bit curious,she noticed amar who was looking only at her not minding about what the host is saying.while amar was in another world he saw his angel for the first time.his eyes teared and he wiped them without anyone noticing it but Adhya did. She was confused as why his eyes teared but she kept it aside and eyed the non stop talkin host to keep quite she grabbed the mike and started her questions......
Adhya:hello your name
Amar was shooked out from his thought by Rouh...
Amar:hi mam my name is amar this this is Rouh.
Adhya:hello to both of you I have noticed that your painting is being covered with screen may I know why?
Amar:it's my habit to close my painting with a screen..
Adhya smiled in curiosity to it making her manager cum brother shock as she'll never smile except in few matters and amar to fly on the moon she asked him to reveal his painting.he smiled and started to untie the golden ribbon that was tied which made adhya's hear to beat faster making her confuse while her manager noticed it but acted normally.amar revealed his painting making adhay and others to gasp in suprise including his opponents. The painting was...