chap 17

Adhya's pov :
I was just looking at Amar, he seems to be indulged in his thoughts. I felt someone nudge me and turned only to see Ram giving me a teasing look i just gave him a smile while my another monkey teased me to which i smacked his shoulder. I then looked at Amar only to see that he's still in his thoughts I don't know why; but i needed his attention so to get that I just pinched Ram's thighs to which he jumped for his seat shouting which gained everyone's attention including his for which I smiled hiding from everyone.  Rouh uncle asked him what happened while i just acted like an innocent which Ram Anna understood and said nothing while glaring at me. I looked at Amar and smiled at him seeing his attention on me,well ya I do agree that it was because of Ram anna's shouts and his patience of bearing me but I got his attention. I smiled thinking at my silliness and turned only to see Ram Anna still glaring at me and that monkey controlling his laughter for which i gave him a sheepish smile he also gave me an sarcastic smile in return then we continued our breakfast.we all finished our breakfast and went to my painting room. I could see how Amar and Rouh uncle was astonished with the way they were looking at it turning their head 360° like an owl i chuckled looking at him and explained about my ideas that I have about 'our' painting. I finished explaining and looked at them I could see that Amar was deep thought I was just waiting for him to give his opinion for which I grew nervous like hell.

  Gosh! What have got into me? Not in my life I've waited nervously for someone's opinion. Godd!! What is he doing to me?