chapter 28

Author's pov:
They were travelling toward the home they had rented. While throughout their journey Amar had his eyes out on the scenarios with a serious face making every one except Rouh in the car confused.Adhya was thinking what's wrong with him. Amar turned his face towards her feeling her gaze on him. Seeing him she turned her head toward the window pretending to look at the places outside making him chuckle and he again continued to think till they reached the place.They were given a warm welcome by Anna their housekeeper when they reached their place. Adhira told everyone to take rest while everyone else took rest except one person.Amar refreshed  and changed his clothes and got ready to go out along with his camera. He was about to exist but then turned around and went towards adhya's room which he got to know from Anna.He slowly opened the door only to see his angel sleeping peacefully he smiled wholeheartedly and covered her with a bedsheet and gave her light peck in her forehead while caressing her hair. He turned off the lights and left the place. Adhya opened her eyes which were filled with tears She wiped them and covered herself with the Bedsheet till her head. It was around 3 pm when he returned home. Everyone was already seated in the dining room waiting for him.Rouh said nothing while others were shooting him question amar just sighed and answered them calmly that he went out for some work and sat down after thanking them for waiting for him. Amar asked what happened by raising his eyebrows when he found Adhya was staring at him to which she nodded her head as nothing and continued to eat her food gazing down making him chuckle at her silently. They retreated towards their room when the night fell.