chap 18

Ruzz's pov :
I knew it. That fellow is in love with my sister.wooho! I was jumping up and down in my mind while someone hit my back head i winced and looked back only to see Ram was staring at me weirdly i smile sheepishly at him. We both made an excuse and came out of the painting room and as expected he started too bomber his questions toward me.

Ram: sir,can you please enlighten me on why you've been smiling like an idiot?

Ruzz: oh!(looking around to make sure that no one is hearing them and turned towards him) I found that Amar is loving our sister
I told him in whisper while he just kept his palm on his face and sighed looking at me while i was confused at his reaction i mean which brother would react this way in this type of situations. Really man! I shook him and asked what the matter was while he just muttered "duffer" he then said what all happened since the start from the competition to the phone call while i stood there shocked looking at new piece of information. Oh so I'm the one who's unknown to all this. Huh I'll deal with her later I huffed while the door behind us opened suddenly making both of us startled we turned back only to see Rouh uncle standing there we both heaved a sigh and looked at him asking what the matter was while he gave an apologetic smile and told that we were being called inside.we smiled and went inside to see that Amar was standing near Adhya and was thinking deeply while i smiled full fledged looking at to-be couple standing infront of me and looked at Ram while he rolled his eyes at me catching my mind. We both went infront when Adhya questioned us what happened to which we replyed fine and got indulged in thought again. After what seemed like ages Amar finally voiced out his thoughts.
Amar: what you said is great! But I don't think the painting will come out without an inspiration.

Adhya: what do you mean?

Amar: I mean that we need something to grip onto the painting.

Adhya: if you have an solution you can voice out
Everyone including Amar looked towards her shocked while my sis went red giving tough competition to tomatoes.

Amar: ya if you don't mind actually I do.can i say it?

Adhya:sure

Amar: we need to travel to place to get a Collab of pictures for our painting.
At the mention of the travel me and Ram looked toward Adhya and saw her face has lost its colour she was deep into her thoughts while we both sighed.Amar immediately cought hold of the tension in air and was about to say something when Adhya cut him inbetween and uttered a word which gave a heartattack to Ram and me

Adhya: your ideas is good but i need sometime to think.Hope you won't mind.
Amar: no no not at all. If you feel nno good we shall cancel it. Take your own time.
We smile at him proudly thinking about his care towards her atleast one man in lifetime is being genuine to her. Everyone came out of the room and turned to their own work.

I just want good to happen.