chap 16

Amar's pov:
I woke up to an complete different environment all silent. I turned towards my left and saw Rouh sleeping peacefully with his mouth opened, drooling . I chuckled and left for bathing. I went inside the bathroom which was around the size of my bedroom. I was checking out it with my mouth parted.it was painted with golden and white.the tiles were marbles in other words it was a masterpiece I then thought about the other rooms of this mansion of about how they'll look. I then got ready and woke Rouh up, We were then called for breakfast. We both sat there and we were about to touch our food when they stoped us and told that we have to start our breakfast when everyone has arrived. We sighed and waited for them, after a while i head a button clicking sound and looked up only to look that the steps turning into an ramp and here comes my heroine Adhya looking as beautiful as ever. But i frowned at the sight of another man coming along with Ram and Adhya.she smiled at us and we started our breakfast all the whole my eyes were at that man and Adhya who was all smiling and eating from that man's hand while i started at them with zealously. Rouh just whispered to something but it never went to my ears and my hands were fisted.

I hate whoever that man is....That bastard