In Abnegation

POV Third Person

"Tell me." Natalie requests of her husband that night at dinner in Abnegation. Beatrice and Caleb are quietly eating while Natalie is comforting Andrew who is obviously worried.

"Someone in Dauntless is targeting Miles and Rosalie and we don't know why."

"What?" Natalie asks in shock and horror, the two children stop in their motions in both worry for the girl that had protected them for years and confusion.

"Someone bugged their apartment with so many cameras or bugs that Dauntless had to call in every leader."

"How was Rosalie about everything?" Natalie asks, stroking his hand again.

"Hiding her fear behind her worry for chocolate chip cookies." Andrew says and the others laugh.

"Marcus' son was there. He works in intelligence so he was helping to figure out where the bugs are, how strong they are, what they are. He had to go to the Armory to make sure none of Rosalie's equipment had been tampered with. No one knows what's going on." Andrew says, rubbing his face.

"Was her equipment okay? I know she has this week off but will everything be okay for next week."

"They said everything was clean, but the fact that there was enough worry to have to check."

"What's happening to Rosalie?"

"Beatrice." Caleb chides due to her speaking out.

"She and Miles are staying with Veronica, Miles' mother who is also one of Dauntless' leaders, until all the bugs are gone. It could take weeks." Andrew says and Beatrice nods. "I apologize. I shouldn't bring this home."

"This is reason to worry." Beatrice says and Caleb looks at her in exasperation. Natalie puts a hand on Caleb's arm to stop him.

"Your sister is right, Caleb."

"I apologize, dad. I didn't mean that you shouldn't be worried. I'm worried for my sister as well."

"Thank you, Caleb, Beatrice." Andrew says.