Jamie's birthday

After school the friends headed to Reiha's diner to celebrate Jamie's birthday. Jamie was in for a full stomach because after this little gathering he had to attend a little party reserved for and planned by his family.

His beloved aunty, Jennifer who had costalgia vowed to feed him until he had gained 5kg.

"Time for gifts."

Zosia happily announced, she was always in it for the gifts. Jamie adjusted his puma sesame street BB cap.

"Bring it on fellas." he grinned

Ivory reached under the table to get her gift. She had experience in getting male gifts since she had only a few females to care about; Gold, Zosia, Dina and now Olive was added to the list.

She could get jewellery or front row tickets to shows and concerts for the girls but the men in her life were too many from family to fiends to badminton and soccer players, she had become used to getting gifts for them.

For Jamie's special day, she got him a Madden NFL 20 while Mason got him a Nixon rose gold watch.

"Happy birthday." They chorused

"Thanks guys but I'd like to guess what's in these so I'll open them once I get home."

"Your guessing abilities will be of no use this time." Zosia looked up to see the waitress serving the yellow butter cake she ordered for him after placing her wrapped gift on the table, it was a drone with Wi-Fi camera and a pair of Nike Chelsea 3rd socks.

"Thanks." She said to the waitress and encouraged Jamie to cut the cake after a happy birthday song with flashing cameras around him. He blew the candles and Zosia took it upon herself to slice the cake and share among everyone.

After another round of tutoring in Mason's woodsy blue room decor, Ivory was ready to go home when Dina walked in on them.

"Am I interrupting something?" she wore a mischievous smile on her face

She was one of the others who thought Mason and Ivory would make a cute couple.

"No mum, Ivory was just getting ready to leave."

He answered and folded his champion LIFE pullover hoodie.

"Okay, so I have news."

"Is it good or bad?"

Mason asked eagerly

"Well your aunt Gwyneth thought it'd be a good idea to surprise me by showing up tomorrow."

"I thought she was sick."

Gwyneth was Dina's younger sister. They were the only two kids of their parents and they still maintained their closeness even after Dina moved to the States and Gwyneth moved to the United Kingdom.

A few months ago she called in terribly sick. It was difficult for her because she really wanted to see her two boys happily married above all goals she had in life but her state of health was almost life threatening.

"Not everyone stays sick forever."

"Is she coming alone?" He questioned

"She'll be coming with your cousins." He nodded "And please Mason be sure to get your gloves out of the kitchen."

"Sure mum."

Dina excused herself

"You wear gloves now?" Ivory chuckled

"They aren't just any gloves. They're PSG hyper warm academy gloves, It was love at first sight."

"Noted...so are you excited for the visit?"

"Yeah. I haven't seen Walter and Xavier for a long time so it's gonna be awesome."

"I'm sure you're pumped up waiting for tomorrow to arrive as soon as it can but I have to go."

"I'll drop you off."

"You always do." they walked out to his car when he made a joke about Fabian she laughed and he opened the door for her.

It's about to be a full house

Please click on the star at the bottom to vote

Feel free to comment and share to other booklovers